BY LEAN CUISINE

Feed your soul with true throwback moments from Lean Cuisine Comfort Dishes. These rich dishes deliver the true taste of home. see more...

Kathy S.
Kathy S.
I am very picky about frozen dinners, and especially lean cuisine. I usually do not like this brand, however the comfort options are making me change my mind. I had this on lunch and I absolutely loved it!!
Laura S.
Laura S.
Round Rock, TX
I'm a pretty picky eater. So when I picked this up I wasn't sure that I wasn't going to like but boy was I wrong. Because it tasted pretty good. This is the first time buying it. I would buy again! I'm not sure how healthy it is. But it is gluten free. Which I love that. I would recommend this product!
Aimee S.
Aimee S.
Plai s
When Im in the mood and in a hurry for BBQ Chicken. I turn to this. Its curbs my craving everytime. The BBQ sauce has a great flavor to it. Its not spicy. The potatoes compliment the BBQ Chicken well.
Velvet P.
Velvet P.
Marina, CA
Ok, I just tried this meal for the first time and I HAD to go online to review it so people know how amazing it is. I generally try to avoid frozen meals for lunch because it just feels so lazy and the quality is always pretty disappointing. Lately though, I've been way too busy to make things so I had to get a handful of Lean Cuisine's to get me through the week... This one is honestly FANTASTIC. I hate BBQ sauces that are too sweet, and even though this has "sweet" in the actual title, it wasn't overwhelming. It had just the right amount of smokiness and depth to balance out. The potatoes are SUPER cheesy, too. Who doesn't love cheese? I'm going to get like 10 more of these meals to have in the freezer...
Kathy M.
Kathy M.
London, Ky
I'm not much on frozen dinners, but I've been trying to eat healthy and these are super quick to pop in the microwave and super delicious. I love how this meal is not only healthy, but tastes amazing. The BBQ sauce is definitely on point, not too sweet but not too tangy. The potatoes are super cheesy and just taste great! I will definitely be headed back to the supermarket to buy more of these!
Jaia C.
Jaia C.
Norfolk,Va
It was very good for a microwave meal. It would be nice if it had a bit more food in it. So you can be full after you eat it not starving.
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
I was strolling around Wegmans yesterday & found this new flavor, had to try it. It's SO AMAZING I went back and bought it again for lunch today. Lean Cuisines are ideal for me at work because I go to the gym at lunch break, so I can't go out to buy anything. This is probably the best product they make. The BBQ sauce is on point, the cheesy potatoes are FANTASTIC, and super cheesy. There's 20gs of protein. You can't beat it. This is so good!
Jaclyn O.
Jaclyn O.
Erie
I like his kind Because it's really good and its kind of like a little snack to me before dinner or lunch! Such a good kind
Katelin M.
Katelin M.
Russellville, TN
This frozen meal is a go-to comfort food for me. I'm an awful cook but this dinner makes it easy for me to sit back with some great food and relax, not having to worry about ruining the meal or having to wash ten dishes!