Lean Cuisine Chicken Parmesan

by Lean Cuisine

One of our chefs' favorites. Lightly breaded white meat chicken topped with parmesan cheese and paired with spaghetti in a hearty tomato basil sauce. Feed your phenomenal with Chicken Parmesan from Lean Cuisine.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lean Cuisine Chicken Parmesan!
Product Highlights
I'm not a huge fan of the tomato sauce but it is yummy. in reviews
Cochranville, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
The Price was good, The portion was too small for me personally, but I really thought the chicken tasted like real chicken, and wasn't rubbery. It was top notched compared to some other individual frozen meals i had in the past. The sauce and spagetti was good as well. Just wish there was more.
Round Rock, TX
Lean Cuisine Chicken Parmesan uploaded by Angela J.
Purchased at: H-E-B
This is really good. I love Italian food and this did not disappoint. As a cheese lover I would have preferred a little more cheese but it was still good. I took it out of the container and baked it in the oven which made the chicken a little crunchy around the edges, just how I like it.
Frankford, DE
I love it.  It tasted so good that I even went back to the store and got like 5 more.  I done have anything bad to say about it if you have not tried it yet you should.
Coon Rapids, MN
I love Lean Cuisine. The chicken parm is SO good and has helped me stay in a calorie deficit in my weight loss journey. Personally, I don’t eat this particular entree as often as the other entrees Lean Cuisine has because I try to eat vegetarian as often as possible. My only complaint is the sodium. However, I love the protein it has, which is an important factor for me. Lean Cuisine Chicken Parmesan
Tarpon Spgs, FL
This is actually pretty tasty for a microwave dinner. I love that it’s not high in calories and doesn’t take long to make.
Hampstead, MD
I was surprised at how delicious this lean cuisine chicken Parmesan actually tasted. I highly recommend this for anyone who is trying to stay on a steady diet and have cravings for still really delicious food just portion size.
Ankeny, IA
It is not as filling as I’d like but still is mostly and I love how easy and well balanced this meal is.
Salome, AZ
My mother-in-law's been on a diet for a while she loves her Lean Cuisine she has every flavor you could think of in her frigerator
Austin, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
This is an okay tasting Lean Cuisine. The spaghetti and sauce tastes great. The chicken tastes okay. It could taste better. It's a good price though for a quick lunch. They are healthy. Probably won't buy this particular kind again.
Trenton
Not very tasty. I did find the portion size to be pretty good though. Would have been better with a little seasoning.

Looking for your answer?