Lean Cuisine Chicken Fried Rice

by Lean Cuisine

A familiar favorite. Tender white meat chicken, carrots, peas and scrambled eggs in a savory soy garlic sauce over rice. This is a comforting recipe you'll want to always have on hand. Feed Your Phenomenal with Chicken Fried Rice from Lean Cuisine.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lean Cuisine Chicken Fried Rice!
Lean Cuisine Chicken Fried Rice uploaded by Mike N.
Purchased at: Kroger
Lean Cuisine Favorites Chicken Fried Rice has white meat chicken, rice, peas, carrots and scrambled eggs. All of that is coated in a roasted garlic soy sauce. It is delicious. It takes 4 and 1/2 minutes to cook in the microwave. Fast and easy lunch. Lean Cuisine Chicken Fried Rice
Harrisburg, PA
one of the best here by Lean Cuisine. The product is very tasty, rice is fluffy, just enough meat and veggies for a balanced tasty lunch or dinner. I wish all frozen dinners came in cardboard serving trays, which is healthier for us, but this will do. I buy this product at least 2 times a month.
Reno, NV
I eat a lean cuisine everyday for lunch. It's convenient, low calorie, and tastes really good. This is one of my favorites.
Birmingham, AL
not my favorite... had way too much sauce on it. did not taste like fried rice. not awful, but not authentic. still able to eat but would not buy again. not sure if because trying to save calories or what, but just was not good. would not reccomend.
Mishawaka, IN
I really like the fresh and zest from this dish, but it's just not enough food for me. It didn't fill me up for long, but great to pair with other healthy options.
Fort Smith
im trying to lose weight.this meal has all counted for you calorie wise.also the right proportion.taste is amazing.the cost is good also.
Pflugerville, TX
You would think this was made from a chef at a restaurant but it came from the microwave. It was absolutely delicious and I enjoyed every bite . Highly recommend buying if you want a quick meal and I plan on buying again.
Brownsville, TN
Purchased at: Walmart
It was okay, it needed more flavor to me and it was a little expensive for what little they give you(coming from a college student.)
Oshkosh, WI
Tastes good, it’s a good price. Not a very large portion, I was still hungry but it is called LEAN cuisine.
I grabbed this for a quick lunch and was pleasantly surprised. It had great flavor and the chicken wasn’t dried out. I would improve this product by adding more chicken, but otherwise it’s good for a quick lunch at work or home.

Looking for your answer?