Lean Cuisine Chef's Pick Culinary Collection Mushroom Mezzaluna Ravioli uploaded by Wendy S.Lean Cuisine Chef's Pick Culinary Collection Mushroom Mezzaluna Ravioli uploaded by Kady E.Lean Cuisine Chef's Pick Culinary Collection Mushroom Mezzaluna Ravioli uploaded by Kady E.

BY LEAN CUISINE

Lean Cuisine® Chef's Pick™ Culinary Collection Mushroom Mezzaluna Ravioli.
Ravioli filled with portobello & button mushrooms, romano & ricotta cheeses in a creamy marsala wine sauce with spinach & red peppers.
No preservatives.
Fat 9g.
Calories 290.
Fiber 3g.
Culinary roundtable. see more...

Lean Cuisine Chef's Pick Culinary Collection Mushroom Mezzaluna Ravioli
  • "Lean Cuisine is by far the best frozen food selection in the market." in 1 review
  • "The frozen foods are great for college students since they can have them as a midnight snack or something." in 1 review
  • "Great quick lunch or dinner option when paired with a salad." in 1 review
Rachel B.
Bartlesville, OK
This has been a great lunch option for me. Easy of course and tasty. I felt full after enjoying this meal. The ravioli options from Lean Cuisine are some of my very favorite frozen lunch options. They are affordable and I've also been using ibotta to get cash back. Definitely worth a try.
Toni P.
Atlanta, GA
I'm kind of a Lean Cuisine connoisseur because I tend to get lazy about meal prep, and the Mushroom Mezzaluna is always my favorite. It tastes really good for something so low in calories and as with all Lean Cuisines, it's a really affordable lunch option.
Autumn N.
Robbinsdale, MN
This used to be one of my absolute favorite lean cuisines, however they seemed to have changed it over the past year or so which is such a bummer. It's still good, but it used to be great! I usually buy mine at Cub as they are usually on sale!
Andrea P.
Columbus
These meals are definitely for those on a diet. Lean Cuisine is low in salt, fat, sugar, and taste. The meat is rubbery. The vegetables taste nothing like vegetables. These meals are best suited for those recovering from illness and needing a bland diet.
Angelina M.
Grand Haven, MI
I really enjoy the Lean cuisine dinners. The flavors are different than what you get with other frozen dinners, and the ingredients both look and taste better as well. A bit more expensive but worth it. I usually buy them when they are on sale.
That being said I really like this one and I'm not even the biggest fan of mushrooms. I think the sauce is my favorite though. it's nice to find a ravioli that's not in your standard red sauce.
Lindsey N.
This has great flavor, the safe is great and the mushroom filling is semi chunky which I liked you could actually see some bits of mushroom. My only complaint was I feel like this was one lean cuisine I wasn't totally full from for dinner. I think it was 5 good sized raviolis but I always notice myself wanting something else. This may be a better lunch option for me
Christina F.
Lean Cuisine is by far the best frozen food selection in the market. Ive tried them all! The vegetables are way better than other brands. They have a fresher taste. The variety of meals and calories they offer are great! They help maintain my weight for years now. I eat one for lunch every day during the week. They also have a great rewards program for every one purchased you get points towards free gifts.
Kady E.
There is a lot more spinach than I realized and not as many ravioli as I would have liked. I do like the Lean Cuisine dinners and this one is pretty good. I like their variation of choices. Always glad to try a new one.
Haylee A.
Provo, UT
The sauce tasted good, but in my opinion there was too much spinach and the calories are pretty high for how few pieces of ravioli you get. I probably wouldn't buy again.
Angie B.
Wheelersburg, OH
This is overall a great authentic tasting meal. There is a decent amount of pasta and veggies. I was actually pleasantly surprised by the amount of spinach and red peppers. The sauce tastes very good.
Sarah H.
Henrico, VA
I eat the Lean Cuisine pizzas a lot, but haven't tried many of the other varieties. How's this one taste and is it filling enough?
Nicole B.
This looks so tasty, how is it
Ariel H.