BY LEAN CUISINE

Find prepared appetizers, meals and sides at Target.com! Lean cuisine cheese lasagna 11.5-oz. see more...

Danielle N.
Beaver, OH
These are my favorite entrees made by Lean Cuisine and I purchase them over and over again. The flavor is excellent and the ingredients taste and feel real. I will purchase these again and again and recommend these to others.
Bridget R.
I prefer this frozen lasagne than any other on the market. Now the lasagne does not quite look like the picture but it is packed with flavor. There is a lot of ricotta and the sauce tastes very fresh.
Hannah O.
Owasso, OK
This is one of my favorite lean cuisine meals to eat. They have a really good taste & there's a lot of food for the low amount of calories it has in it. They are also reasonably priced, so I'm able to eat these multiple times a week
Marissa M.
Millbrook, AL
This lasagna is so yummy! It is the perfect size for me and it is easy to pop into the microwave and have a quick and delicious dinner. I am glad they have these easily available to buy and I will continue buying this brand.
Chelsea S.
New Madrid
A long night of work this is a delicious dinner idea and very healthy. I eat this once or twice a month. The flavor is so good and meet the expectations I had for it. I recommend this to everyone. It's very healthy.
Tiffany M.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
Very good and healthy lasagna, i love it, it tastes just like real lasagna. I couldn’t ask did an even better product. So if you want to have your delicious lasagna without all the calories then turn to lean cuisine
Alex P.
Elmhurst, NY
This is a good comfort food to have around. It's certainly not the leanest of the Lean Cuisines, but it's light compared to regular Lasagna. Despite that, it still tastes great, and definitely serves its purpose when the mood strikes.
Gabriella L.
Williamsburg, VA
A great healthy alternative for a dangerous food, and the portion size is still satisfying. Great dinner when you don't have too much time.
Melanie R.
Galloway, OH
While microwave meals are not ideal, there's a time and place when it's necessary. It's nice to have a decent, warm, option for lunch!
Myka P.
Cedar Rapids , IA
So good! Try this if you haven’t. Pretty reasonable price for the amount and every time I buy it it’s gone the next day