Lean Cuisine Cheddar Bacon Chicken

by Lean Cuisine

A dish worth savoring. Tender white meat chicken and broccoli in a creamy cheddar & monterey jack cheese sauce with cured bacon pieces added for flavor. Feed your phenomenal with Cheddar Bacon Chicken from Lean Cuisine.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lean Cuisine Cheddar Bacon Chicken!
Rachel H.
Indianapolis, IN
These meals are cheap and BC they are cheap there's not a whole lot to them! However, they are really good. This meal is great if you are watching carbs or if you need more protein in your diet. It has 23g protein and only 10 carbs!! This is a great little meal. I take these to work!
Crystal W.
Vero Beach, FL
I haven’t tried this particular meal, it this brand is great. I usually buy them on sale from Publix. These have really been a big part of my healthy eating journey.
Emily P.
Omaha, NE
This was just ok. The bacon pieces were hardly Noticeable and the sauce was very thin c
Raven W.
I love using this! I love using this! I really, really, love usint this product, its brilliant! It alaways does the job!
Angie B.
Wheelersburg, OH
There is very little bacon in this meal. The cheddar sauce is extremely thin and watered down and doesn't have a very good taste. The broccoli and chicken are tender, however, the chicken doesn't have a very good taste. I was not impressed by this Lean Cuisine meal and would not purchase this particular one again.
Kelli D.
I love the product. I get it sometimes. It is very tasty and it smells so good. I like having it. I like having this for lunch or for supper.

Looking for your answer?