BY LEAN CUISINE

Find prepared appetizers, meals and sides at Target.com! Lean cuisine casual cuisine thai-style chicken spring rolls 6 ct see more...

Sydney C.
Sacramento , CA
I️ love these spring rolls! They are very crunchy and yummy. They remind me of the rolls I️ hey when I️ usually eat out. I️ like to eat these when I’m too lazy to eat out. Awesome lean cuisine. I️ would recommend this product to my friends.
Lindsay H.
Douglas, GA
My husband normally refuses to eat any of my "diet food" but even he loves lean cuisines Thai spring rolls. They are light and crispy.. perfect snack. I usually eat mine with some sweet chili sauce.
Zoe G.
Jacksonville
The spring rolls are delicious for an everyday quick easy lunch!! You can dip in almost anything and it will enhance the flavor, available for purchase almost anywhere where you buy grociers, i would reccomend
Christina F.
Love these! They have good flavor and get nice and crispy in the microwave. I also like that the box has two separate packs, so you can make both or make just one at a time.
A L.
I love these! They are a good addition to any meal. It is light but helps fill you up and has alot of flavor. These are my go to.
Autumn S.
Mifflintown, PA
Absolutely loooove these!!! This brand has quite the variety, but these are by far my favorite!!