BY LEAN CUISINE

Find prepared appetizers, meals and sides at Target.com! Lean cuisine casual cuisine fajita-style chicken spring rolls 6-ct. see more...

Kimberly S.
These are such a yummy snack! I love that they come from the lean cuisine company. They tasted better then I thought they would and they are pretty healthy. I would recommend these to other people and I will buy them again!
Ashley S.
Richmond, TX
Very tasty for a frozen “diet” item. If you’re looking for a healthy option... this is the way to go! Just pop in the microwave follow the cooking instructions and boom you have yummy healthier taquitos.
Jana F.
Hermitage, TN
These are the perfect snack. If you aren't too hungry, and you're looking for a little bit of flavor, these will hit the spot. They aren't spicy, but they definitely are not bland. A little bit of crispness in every bite, gives just enough texture to leave you feeling satisfied.
Who doesn't like a tasty, crispy snack ?
Maria B.
Norwood, MA
These are delicious and very easy to prepare! I usually will take a lean cuisine with me for when I work the night shift and the portions are perfectly sized if you're looking for low calorie and decent amount of protein.
Maria D.
Granada Hills, CA
I️ was shocked. I️ wasn’t too thrilled to be eating diet. I️ couldn’t believe how crispy and flavorful they were. It was nothing to heat them in the oven. They were good for me who would have thought
Mallory B.
Little Rock, AR
These are so tasty! Not only do I love this healthy meal, my kids do also! It's easy and flavorful