BY LEAN CUISINE

Casual Cuisine Lean Cuisine?? Deep Dish Roasted Vegetable Pizza.
Roasted onions, red and green peppers, mushrooms and tomatoes with a four cheese blend.
Discover the goodness.
Fat 5g. Calories 320. Fiber 3g. see more...

Donja C.
La Vernia, TX
Lean cuisine pizza's are my go to lunch at work,  I think I have tried every kind they make.  I do miss the BBQ chicken one they used to make.  The flavor and veggies in this one was a good combo.
D C.
I love the flavors and crunch of the crust, If you are looking for something low in calories and still taste good this is the pizza for you. So when in doubt check thses out.
Cassandra M.
The lean cuisine pizzas are sooo good! I can usually buy these for $2 or less a piece. Even my husband likes them. I'm surprised they still get crispy even in the microwave! Decent amount of veggies.
Gracie C.
Carrollton, GA
Yes we can get a lot more fun and then I get a little more time and I will be the only ones that have been the case of the the same time the allied forces of war and the axis axis side are
Clancyy W.
Prairieville, LA
These lean cuisine dinners are so easy and fast to make. I love these when I'm lazy and I don't feel like making a full meal. They satisfy my hunger and they taste very well.
Mary T.
Midland, TX
I love the Deep Dish Roasted Vegetable Pizza because being a vegetarian this one has all the vegetables I enjoy eating. It taste amazing with great sauce that I know if there is other Vegetarians out there who love to find a good pizza with veggies they will love then this is it. Amazing taste in every single bite. I recommend in trying this, your going to be pleased.
Jazmine T.
Plano, Tx
Its taste like heaven but not that fatting . ..and my kids like it took it works perfect on a baseball practice , bible study night pop that thing in the over and I'm good put it on a plate and dinner is serve .
Alexandra B.
Burnham, PA
I love vegetable pizza but I'm not a huge fan of deep dish pizzas. Lean Cuisine does a nice job of not being too crunchy and I cannot stand crunchy pizza. This is my go to microwave dinner. I certainly recommend this to anyone in a rush.
Liz B.
My favorite pizza ever is from lean cuisine. I can't tolerate too many brands of pizza but lean cuisine never makes me sick. If you're craving pizza try this one. It's not only healthier but it tastes delicious.
Blair M.
King, NC
This is really delicious. I love taking them to work for lunch. It actually cooks perfect in the microwave and smells really good as well. My co workers always come in the break room wondering what smells so good. Tastes as good as it smells too!