BY LEAN CUISINE

Lean cuisine cafe cuisine three cheese stuffed rigatoni 9-oz. see more...

Taylor G.
Brewton, AL
I have nothing bad to say about lean cuisine I have tried probably every lean cuisine meal but this one has to be my favorite. I have bought it many times. The pasta helps keep you fuller for longer and the cheese inside makes for a very appetizing  meal.
Katie E.
Lean Cuisine is a great, fast dinner. It's easy to make, I make it about three times a week, when I don't have time to cook. I buy it from Kroger, and it's reasonably priced. It's definitely a healthy alternative to fast food. I love this product and will continue to get it!
Emmy L.
Ellicott City, MD
YUM I LOVE THIS RIGATONI! It's so good for Italian food cravings. It fills me up and tastes really great. I mean CAN YOU GO WRONG WITH CHEESE!? The only downside is that the pasta to me feels a little bit watery. But over all, I will purchase again.
Esmeralda V.
Combine
this is very Delicious i have tried alot of their food for easier lunches and it has always been amazing never disappointing in the products i have gotten from them
Breonna M.
This is sooo goood! It has so much flavor and it’s so quick and easy to make! I just wish it came with a little more food
Isamar G.
These are delicious to eat and very fast to heat up although I like homemade food but for a lazy day works good for me.
Martine V.
Levis, QC
I try to eat as few frozen meals as I can, because they contain a lot of sodium and fat. This is the only brand of frozen meals I do not feel bad eating. When I am in a rush, I always appreciate having 2-3 of these meals in my freezer. They also offer a pretty good variety of meal choices.