Lean Cuisine Butternut Squash Ravioli uploaded by Megan G.Lean Cuisine Butternut Squash Ravioli uploaded by Brittany M.Lean Cuisine Butternut Squash Ravioli uploaded by Shannon

BY LEAN CUISINE #6 in Frozen Entrees

• Is this good? I've tried a bunch but haven't seen this kind. 4 Answers
  • I like to add more veggies or grilled chicken to my lean cuisines...2 Answers
  • So do these taste lowfat? :p32 Answers
Lean Cuisine Butternut Squash Ravioli
  • "this is pretty tasty to be a frozen meal, still not completely healthy but if you are in a time crunch one of these one in a while wont hurt." in 16 reviews
  • "I like having lean cuisine when I am at school because they ar quick and easy and taste pretty good " in 15 reviews
  • "This is an okay tasting product its better than most frozen foods ive had but then again it depens on your taste and by the way Its really not all that healthy don't let the labels fool you." in 11 reviews
  • "If you are willing to eat a meal and still be a little hungry afterwords, then give it a try, but you'll probably need something else to eat too, like a salad." in 7 reviews
  • "The only downside is the snap peas have the vein in them, so that part is not the best when you get the hard string in your mouth." in 6 reviews
Emily K.
Michigan
If you love butternut squash and fresh vegetables, then you’re in the right place. Lean Cuisine takes all the mess out of making this delectable dish by doing all the work for you. Simply stop by your local frozen section and pick up a box for yourself and discover perfect Butternut Squash ravioli, snap pea pods, thin sliced red peppers and carrots in a creamy white sauce. This yummy dish is only 260 calories too, so you won’t even have to feel bad for enjoying something so good! Lean Cuisine Butternut Squash Ravioli
Kristen D.
Haverhill, MA
I really like this frozen dinner. I take them to work all the time. The ravioli is great and the veggies are surprisingly very good. I do wish they gave more veggies though. Since I work 13+ hours at a time, I usually bring an extra side to go with it to help fill me up a bit more. But for the price, it’s a good meal and a great value.
Paige W.
Davenport, FL
This was a great seasonal flavor to change up my normal Frozen meals. I am a vegetarian so finding new flavors is always hard but this one was a nice surprise and was so tasty as well.
Jessica E.
Oshkosh
This is really tasty for lunch at work. It doesn’t keep me full however, so I cannot eat just a Lean Cuisine meal for lunch. I usually have an apple or some other fruit along with a Lean Cuisine meal and then I don’t need to eat again until dinner.
Riana F.
atlanta, GA
I love this stuff. It's the perfect portion size to fill me up. The squash with sage sauce is super yummy. Healthy and pretty affordable. Always a go to in the frozen food isles!
Tara B.
West Chester, PA
This is one of my favorite meals. I love the fresh flavor of the butternut squash and the ravioli is made correctly. I buy these when they are on sale. I am not on any diet I just like to eat healthy and these are filling and easy to pack for a quick lunch. I wish I could buy just the ravioli of this in the market.
Melissa C.
The ravioli themselves are delicious! But there's only 5 in the meal. Most of this meal is veggies and very heavy with peppers. I didn't know this because it doesn't say so on the package but I don't Iike a ton of peppers so unfortunately I only ate the ravioli and a few veggies. This didn't fill me up long at all. I wish it had more ravioli. Won't be buying again.
Ashley D.
Kent, OH
I honestly really love this butternut squash pasta lean cuisine really got it right this time! I can take this with me on my way to work after classes since I'm a busy college student and not have to worry about what I eat for dinner. I feel that I'm full after the mail and it is great and flavorful I really do recommend this product!
brianna l.
I'm not in love with microwave meals but this one is very good! It steams in the microwave so it doesn't dry out and the flavors are good too. My only con is that like most microwave meals it seems like there is too much pepper to try and increase flavor. It really doesn't need it because to me this one of the best frozen meals I've tried.
brianna w.
Wow, this frozen meal was pretty disappointing. There was an abundance of vegetables and the snap peas were great, but it only came with 5 little ravioli that had kind of a chewy texture. The filling in the ravioli was actually pretty good. However, there was virtually no flavor in the sauce at all; it was very bland. It is in desperate need of some garlic and pepper or SOMETHING. Also, I did not see one walnut in this. I wouldn't recommend this product.
Cierra C.
Rockmart, GA
So do these taste lowfat? :p
Brittani T.
Saint Rose, LA
Will this help fight the "freshman 15?"
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
What's your favorite variety?
crystal v.
radcliff, KY
I have tried many low calorie low fat dinners. I was curious How good is this meal? and does it keep you feeling full?
Jahara C.
Yacolt , Washington
Is this good? I've tried a bunch but haven't seen this kind.