Lean Cuisine Butternut Squash Ravioli uploaded by Megan G.Lean Cuisine Butternut Squash Ravioli uploaded by Brittany M.Lean Cuisine Butternut Squash Ravioli uploaded by Shannon

BY LEAN CUISINE #10 in Frozen Entrees

Lean Cuisine Butternut Squash Ravioli
  • "this is pretty tasty to be a frozen meal, still not completely healthy but if you are in a time crunch one of these one in a while wont hurt." in 16 reviews
  • "I like having lean cuisine when I am at school because they ar quick and easy and taste pretty good " in 15 reviews
  • "This is an okay tasting product its better than most frozen foods ive had but then again it depens on your taste and by the way Its really not all that healthy don't let the labels fool you." in 11 reviews
  • "If you are willing to eat a meal and still be a little hungry afterwords, then give it a try, but you'll probably need something else to eat too, like a salad." in 7 reviews
  • "The only downside is the snap peas have the vein in them, so that part is not the best when you get the hard string in your mouth." in 6 reviews
Angelina M.
Grand Haven, MI
I love alot of the Lean cuisines. theyre a little pricy so I only but them when they're on sale but you at least get what you pay for. their flavor selection is much more interesting and unique compared to other brands. and just the overall quality and taste of the ingredients seem to be better as well.

that being said I really enjoy this flavor. the squash is a nice mix up compared to the standard meat ravioli in a red sauce. the veggies are good too
Brittany M.
Rockford, IL
This meal is one of my favorites, and I'm kind of a Lean Cuisine Queen. These new Marketplace entrees taste really fresh for being frozen, and I truly don't feel like I miss "real food" like you frequently do when dieting. As far as low calorie meals go, Lean Cuisine wins on taste. Only real downfall is high sodium- but if you cut back your sodium intake in other meals, it's not too bad.
Tara B.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
This is one of my favorite meals. I love the fresh flavor of the butternut squash and the ravioli is made correctly. I buy these when they are on sale. I am not on any diet I just like to eat healthy and these are filling and easy to pack for a quick lunch. I wish I could buy just the ravioli of this in the market.
Leah D.
This dish is in my Top 3 Lean Cuisine meals! The flavor is incredible & it just tastes so fresh, not to mention the calories and trans fat in any Lean Cuisine meal is so much lower than restaurant food! The pasta isn't soggy or bland at all, I've been a satisfied Lean Cuisine customer for years!
Anna T.
I cannot speak highly of all Lean Cuisine meals, but this is one of their standouts. Super light/spa-like, and doesn't have super high salt content like many frozen meals. I don't feel awful after eating it and it's a better butternut squash ravioli than say, Trader Joe's.
Kristy C.
I just ate this this morning and it was delicious! The sauce has a very nice light taste to it and the butternut squash inside the ravioli is just amazing. This may very well be my favorite Lean Cuisine. It doesn't have too many calories either.
Lindsey B.
Hudson, WI
This honestly tastes like a home cooked meal! The squash is creamy and sweet which perfectly complements the crispy vegetables in the dish. This entree keeps me full and is a perfect grab on the go meal to take to work or school.
Cathy A.
Cumberland, Me
This is an awesome , light springtime meal. It is really easy to prepare by just throwing it into the microwave. It tastes very good without been too filling
Mary T.
This one for sure is my FAVE out of all the LC collection. So yummy! Sauce is perfect not too thick and the vegetables compliments the Ravioli and sauce.
Yesim Y.
Albany, NY
I buy this kind and other kinds all the time because they aren't like other microwave meals and they're fast!
Cierra C.
Rockmart, GA
So do these taste lowfat? :p
Brittani T.
Saint Rose, LA
Will this help fight the "freshman 15?"
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Foodie Expert
What's your favorite variety?
crystal v.
radcliff, KY
Foodie Expert
I have tried many low calorie low fat dinners. I was curious How good is this meal? and does it keep you feeling full?
Jahara C.
Yacolt , Washington
Is this good? I've tried a bunch but haven't seen this kind.