BY LEAN CUISINE

Lean cuisine 6.375oz spinach and artichoke flatbread pizza see more...

Kylie H.
Henrico, VA
So so yummy. It’s a great lunch I️ can quickly grab right before work. Comes in handy when I’m running late and don’t have time to make a meal to take. Filling but doesn’t leave you stuffed and tired.
Jordan S.
Davenport, FL
Tastes like spinach and artichoke dip! So good and doesn't cook soggy in the microwave. I loved how light it was but how filling it was, too. Very cheap I bought for less than 2$ at Walmart. Definitely recommend
Haley C.
Wynne, AR
This is a delicious and healthy way for me to curve a junk food craving! Not only does it have tons of nutritional benefits, but they also have a variety of differ by flavors and combinations to chose from!
Brenda A.
Let me tell you this pizza tastes like the place I live next door. Except that lean cuisine is 2.00 and it's affordable. I love it because it's healthy and yummy. Totally will buy it again because it's cheesy and has artichokes. I thought I would never eat artichokes but in this pizza their amazing!
Kadie C.
Portland
My husband loves this delicious flatbread. It’s like eating a café sandwich in the comfort of your own home. The flavor is delicious and the price is right.
Nate O.
Jacksonville, NC
Love the while chuncks of artichoke hearts. I hate when you only get the leaves and this does not happen with this brand
Emmi A.
Ellsworth Afb, SD
This taste really good it’s also semi healthy so it’s a great choice and it’s fast to make!