BY LEAN CUISINE

Lean cuisine 6.375oz cheese and tomato flatbread pizza see more...

Anna T.
Albertville
This is a great pizza for its size. The only issue is it makes my breath stink really bad! Other than that it is very healthy and is great for when you are on a diet and still want pizza. The flavor is good, Just wish it was packaged better. But I am overall satisfied.
Jessica L.
Monticello, KY
I would get one of these for my lunch at work, Easy to make, however watch the heating times. While most times it would say 2-3 minutes. My work place's microwaves are more advance and only takes less than a minute to heat up and eat. Tastes great and gives me more calories to burn on my building job.
Krista M.
I have eaten this lean cuisine pizza before. It is pretty good for a low calorie pizza version. It has an okay amount of flavor and it is very affordable. It is extremely easy to prepare as you just have to heat it up in the microwave. I would recommend it.
Emily K.
I really like these lean cuisines! They are great for someone who works a lot and doesn't have time to cook. It's fast and easy to make. They make a ton of different kinds of food to choose from. They also taste really good. I get mine at target on sale
Heaven M.
Statesboro, GA
I really love this meal when I'm too tired to cook but still want something to fill me up and not make me feel heavy. The reason I gave it a 4 instead of a 5 is because sometimes there are not many tomatoes on it .
Deena S.
Indianapolis
This is pretty good for a microwave item that is suppose to be nore of a haelthy choice. I have tried similar brands and there is always an awkward after taste that this does not have. I have bought many times.
Farah A.
Elmhurst , IL
Like having these around when I'm too tired after work to cook. Just pop it in the microwave and you have yourself a pizza. It's not as good as delivery, but it's not as high in calories either
Amelia P.
Boston, MA
Lean Cuisines pizzas are surprisingly good. I suggest trying all the flavors. Health wise I’m not sure how good they are for you... but they taste good and are easy to throw in your bag to bring to the office.
Peggy S.
Kingwood
For "diet" food this flatbread pizza is quite enjoyable!! I always use the convential oven method of preparation and the crust cooks crisp and perfect every time!!
Jared Moore M.
Even with the crisper test they are still doughy which what can you expect from a microwave meal. Other than that the flavor is good and they are kind of filling.