BY LEAN CUISINE

Lean cuisine 10.5oz chef's pick spinach & artichoke ravioli see more...

morgan j.
Austin, TX
Great product. I can find if just about anywhere and gets the job done. I'm completely satisfied with this.
Jasmine B.
This meal is good for you and it tastes great. My only complaint is it is not that filling
Stacy S.
2064 reviews
I love the way this tastes. Super easy to make and tastes delicious. I will biy this again.
Alissa K.
I love these little dinners. It's perfect when you're trying to cut back and lose weight.
Deja S.
Lean Cuisine dishes taste so gross. Like, I just went hungry because that was so nasty.
Jessica M.
Albuquerque , NM
This is probably my favorite lean cuisine but it isn't as filling as I'd like it to be
Brynn S.
It was really very easy to bae and very tasty. i think it taste amazing. whenever i bake it my whole house smell heavenly. it is somehow kind of healthy, as it is not too sweet. i would surely eat this on a weekly basis and would absolutely buy it again.
Christie B.
I have tried a lot of the different lean cuisine frozen entrées. I find that the pasta dishes are some of the best ones. The rice ones are pretty soggy and tasteless. They are just filling enough for me without making me feel full or feeling hungry.