BY LEAN CUISINE

Lean cuisine 10.5oz chef's pick spinach & artichoke ravioli see more...

Liz D.
Super yummy, easy, and affordable. I like to Doctor mine up with cracked pepper, sea salt, and dill. They're usually about 2 for $3 at the local grocery store. Great for a quick lunch at work.
Danielle W.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I love a good healthy lean cuisine. These are great for when I dont need much to fill me up and I dont feel like cooking. They are affordable and can be found at any local grocery store. The flavor is ok. Just a good healthy quick fix for hunger or for lunch at work.
Giselle S.
Pfafftown, NC
The perfect frozen meal! It definitely does not taste frozen at all. I always stock up on lean cuisines because they’re the perfect quick meal for in between classes or for a lunch at work. The spinach and artichoke ravioli is one of my favorites
Adriana M.
I enjoy anything spinach artichoke flavor. So these are a hit for me. They are flavorful and keep me full! I recommend to anyone trying to cut back on bad food choices. These are taste and healthy!
krystel M.
West Covina, CA
Sometimes when I wake up to go to work, I'm too lazy to prepare myself a meal. So, I always turn to this frozen meal because it's easy to heat up and it's still good.
Davina L.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I'm in love with this little entree that I'm able to make fast and eat on the go! Great flavor at a great price. Highly recommended to buy! And it's healthy for you!!!
Shauna G.
Harrisburg , IL
Lean Cuisine meals help to keep me on track with my calorie intake. I really like the spinach and artichoke ravioli. It has a creamy sauce and yummy raviolis that have cheese and artichokes in them. I purchased mine at my Kroger store.  I take it to work for lunch and pack a side salad to go with it. Would definitely recommend.
Allie S.
Albuquerque, NM
When I saw this in the freezer section I was über-excited; I love both spinach and artichoke. However, this was a total let-down. The pasta was oily and gummy and it really didn't taste like much of anything.
Adele H.
This is one of my new favorites, had plenty of sauce and veggies and the ravioli has a good flavor, I could taste the artichokes. The price on these is higher than other brands so I purchase when on sale. I would definitely recommend.
Nao N.
Champaign, IL
Very fulfilling size and have great taste. I was very worried about spinach or artichoke will be strong, but they weren't! Great meal size for a diet or people who love smaller portion meal for $2!