BY LEAN CUISINE

Lean cuisine 10.5oz chef's pick spinach & artichoke ravioli see more...

Liz D.
Super yummy, easy, and affordable. I like to Doctor mine up with cracked pepper, sea salt, and dill. They're usually about 2 for $3 at the local grocery store. Great for a quick lunch at work.
Shauna G.
Harrisburg , IL
Lean Cuisine meals help to keep me on track with my calorie intake. I really like the spinach and artichoke ravioli. It has a creamy sauce and yummy raviolis that have cheese and artichokes in them. I purchased mine at my Kroger store.  I take it to work for lunch and pack a side salad to go with it. Would definitely recommend.
Jade B.
Owings Mills , MD
This is one of my favorite meals. I typically take a frozen meal for lunch because they are convenient. This is really delicious. It doesn’t take long to make. It is pretty affordable. I can usually get 3 for $5 on sale at Giant.
Davina L.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I'm in love with this little entree that I'm able to make fast and eat on the go! Great flavor at a great price. Highly recommended to buy! And it's healthy for you!!!
Adele H.
This is one of my new favorites, had plenty of sauce and veggies and the ravioli has a good flavor, I could taste the artichokes. The price on these is higher than other brands so I purchase when on sale. I would definitely recommend.
Danielle W.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I love a good healthy lean cuisine. These are great for when I dont need much to fill me up and I dont feel like cooking. They are affordable and can be found at any local grocery store. The flavor is ok. Just a good healthy quick fix for hunger or for lunch at work.
Giselle S.
Charlotte, NC
The perfect frozen meal! It definitely does not taste frozen at all. I always stock up on lean cuisines because they’re the perfect quick meal for in between classes or for a lunch at work. The spinach and artichoke ravioli is one of my favorites
Nao N.
Champaign, IL
Very fulfilling size and have great taste. I was very worried about spinach or artichoke will be strong, but they weren't! Great meal size for a diet or people who love smaller portion meal for $2!
Adriana M.
I enjoy anything spinach artichoke flavor. So these are a hit for me. They are flavorful and keep me full! I recommend to anyone trying to cut back on bad food choices. These are taste and healthy!
krystel M.
La Puente, CA
Sometimes when I wake up to go to work, I'm too lazy to prepare myself a meal. So, I always turn to this frozen meal because it's easy to heat up and it's still good.