Lean Cuisine 10.5oz Chef's Pick Asparagus Ravioli uploaded by Claire M.

BY LEAN CUISINE

Lean cuisine 10.5oz chef's pick asparagus ravioli see more...

Claire M.
Syracuse, NY
This is OK and not my favorite lean cuisine. The raviolis are a little chewy and don't have a ton of flavor, but the sauce and veggies are good. It only has 5 raviolis so I was still pretty hungry after!!
Cassie U.
This is one of my favorite recipes! It has so much flavor and the raviolis are the perfect texture! My only complaint is that is has less food in it compared to others I have tried so I typically eat this one at home with an added chicken breast for a more filling meal. Would recommend!
Katie K.
Bloomsburg, Pa
I was pleasantly surprise how much I really did like this meal! The veggies were firm, not mushy, and they were so flavorful! The ravioli were really good as well! I did cheat a little and add some mozzarella when I mixed it up and put it back in the microwave. Then I added some sat and pepper and it was delicious! You only get about 6 ravioli, though, so it still left me a little hungry.
JW W.
Germantown, WI
All of the lean cuisine ravioli dishes are top notch! Great taste with a great calorie count. I eat these for lunches at work are they're the perfect portion
Dinh D.
Little Falls, NJ
Very easy to make and is a staple for most students. Doesn't taste as fresh as homemade but for a frozen meal it is amazing
Kelly🖤 M.
santa ana
This is soo good and so filling for the price .... it did meet expectations.... is better than other frozen food company's
Victoria H.
Arlington, TX
Lean cuisine cheese ravioli us a great lunch option with a side of brocolli. Definitely helps out with portion control.
Kelsey C.
My little girl loves this brand. The flavor is great. The price is very affordable. We get this often. Great product.
Dolores E.
Austin, TX
Fantastic to hold you over until dinner. Get your day ready for a fantastic lunch. I've eaten these for years.
Bridget W.
Very dry. Did not like them at all. Not enough sauce and there was only a spoonful. Will not buy again