Lean Body For Her Whey Isolate Chocolate

by Labrada Nutrition

Lean Body For Her Whey Isolate Chocolate 680 Grams Powder

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lean Body For Her Whey Isolate Chocolate!
How would you rate this product?
Sam S.
North Pole, AK
Yes yes yes!!! I love this protein. If you've ever experienced "protein gas" then you'll understand the struggle of too much protein powder in one house (me and my husband). I love this because it doesn't have any lactose which seems to cut the gas out (for me at least, the hubs won't use it because it's for girls). The formula is great without any unnecessary chemicals. Also it's a lean product with fewer calories and fewer carbs than most proteins. And the taste is GREAT!
Ki R.
This tastes great mixed with almond milk, but not as good with plain water. It is a great protein alternative to people who are lactose intolerant. I love that it doesn't have a bunch of chemical ingredients.
Amy T.
Drexel Hill, PA
Great chocolate flavor and you really can't beat the ingredients. I love that there are no artificial sweeteners in this. It's great in a smoothie or with just water!

Looking for your answer?