Skin CareFacial SkincareCompressed Skin Care Mask SheetsLeaders
Mediu Amino Mask - Lifting - Dry/ All Skin Types 10x25ml/085oz

Leaders Mediu Amino Mask - Lifting - Dry/ All Skin Types 10x25ml/0.85oz

by Leaders

Leaders Clinic Mediu Amino Lifting Mask (Dry / All Skin Types) has the following features:Amino acids play central roles both as building blocks of proteins and as intermediates in metabolism. It helps adjust the pH value of the protein component of...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Leaders Mediu Amino Mask - Lifting - Dry/ All Skin Types 10x25ml/0.85oz!
Nikol C.
Lake Elsinore, CA
Amazing brand of skin care! I love these masks! The package has tons of essence left over so you can use it on your neck and chest. The sheets fit well, and they are soaked in magic! I love this brand and will continue to purchase!
Mariko R.
This review is for the mask in the red packaging which comes with AHA/BHA and snail secretion filtrate. This mask has an immediate effect on any blemishes I might have - I always see a reduction in size and redness after using it. Would definitely recommend!
Uliana I.
Good mask but I havent noticed any lofting effect after one use. I think to get some effects you have to try it at least 3 times.
goodly N.
Dubai
Leaders Mediu Amino Mask - Lifting - Dry/ All Skin Types 10x25ml/0.85oz uploaded by goodly N.
Leaders ex solution clinic lifting mask is such a good product for your skin.Its a treat for skin.It has a cooling effect on face ,not harming face anyway at all.Its formula really really helps to strengthen the collagen under skin and helps to firm loose skin effectively .I literally felt my skin tight with just one time use .My face looked contoured .The jaw line started looking sharp and defined.The one I have ,couldnt find on search ,that's why putting the review under Leaders Mediu Amino Mask - Lifting - Dry/ All Skin Types 10x25ml/0.85oz (it's from same brand but with different name here in Dubai) Great product. Economical. Worth Try. Recommendedđź‘Ťđź‘Ťđź‘Ť

Looking for your answer?