Leaders - Mediu Amino Clearing Mask 10 pcs

by Leaders

Brand from South Korea: Leaders. Clearing + Amino acid Amino acid complex with cysteine lotus extract, Vitamin C All skin types How to Use: Cleanse your face and dry it, then refine your skin texture with toner Apply the mask on your face and hold it 15- 20 minutes while taking a rest Take off the mask and tap your face till the solution water is fully absorbed Considering the rate of skin turnover is every 4 weeks, it is the most efficient way to use it for 4 weeks in a row Pack Size - 10 pcs

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Leaders - Mediu Amino Clearing Mask 10 pcs!
How would you rate this product?
3 years agoLake Elsinore, CA
Leaders - Mediu Amino Clearing Mask 10 pcs uploaded by Nikol C.
I have a thing for this brand to begin with. I started my sheet masking journey with some of their products and have loved them ever since. I purchase these in boxes of 10 to save money, and love ordering from MaskSheets.com. This sheet fits perfectly on my face and the essence is thick enough so that the mask itself doesn't slip and slide. I leave on for about 20 minutes, and I'm good to go! I highly recommend!
2 years ago
An absolutely brilliant product. Mask fits very well for my face shape which is always a plus haha! The essence is extremely rich, silky, and always leave excess that I greatly appreciate for later use. It’s recommended to be used for about 20 minutes but I’ve worn it to sleep a few times and woke up to extremely soft and supple skin, which I totally adore! Highly recommend!
3 years agoOxnard, CA
I love this brand ! This line is amazing! I'm a first time user but I'll definitely repurchase! You can see brighter skin! Not harsh at all, no scent! Great fit too! I have a very small face and it almost fit perfectly !
2 years agoCary, IL
Fabulous product. All the Leaders masks are fantastic. Leaves my skin way calmer and really controls breakouts, can say enough good things about this mask! This brand doesn't make my acne prone skin breakout, which is great.
2 years agoLombard, IL
After a hard day, my favorite thing to do is to wind down with a Leaders sheet mask and a cup of tea and a good book. Makes my skin feel so refreshed and hydrated. I’ve probably tried all of Learders masks! Leaders 7 Wonders Mediterranean Olive Brightening Sheet Mask are my fave!!
2 years agoBlacksburg
I think this is the right mask but this always is my go to for when my skin is acting up. It reduces inflammation and bump size almost overnight and never dries me out.
2 years ago
Leaders - Mediu Amino Clearing Mask 10 pcs uploaded by Cathleen K.
🍇REVIEW LEADERS mediu Amino Clearing mask 🍇 ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ I bought this mask from a German online store ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ 🍇it claims to be clearing //contains amino acid complex with cysteine, lotus extract and vitamin C ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ 🍇FIT and ESSENCE: the fit was okay, not the best and so I had to readjust it sometimes so it can lay flat and not wrinkle up. The sheet mask was fully soaked with essence and there also was some essence left which I kept to apply it in the morning. The essence was not watery but easy to spread. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ 🍇FEELING: very relaxing and initially cooling to wear, there was so much essence and after removing the mask I had to wait for a few minutes for it to be absorbed. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ 🍇IMMEDIATE EFFECT: my skin was refreshed, hydrated and smooth. I didn’t really need to layer more products on to add hydration, just something to look it all in nicely. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ 🍇EFFECT NEXT MORNING: my skin is still smooth and visibly hydrated, it almost feels like there is still a layer of product on my skin. I can’t tell if it helped to clear or brighten my blemishes, but there was one pimple in the making on my chin and it seems to have given up! ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ THOUGHTS: very rich essence, even though it claims to be for all skin types I could imagine it being a little too much for oily skin 🤔 I’d definitely recommend using it in the evening or if you have a lot of time in the morning because you can wear it for more than 20 minutes and even then there is essence left to be absorbed😁 a nice sheetmask for a pampering session
2 years ago
My face has been breaking out recently so I used this mask to calm my skin! 🎇 Claims: This mask claims to moisturize and brighten your skin.💦Texture: It has a thick essence that helps the mask adhere to your face quite well. It’s so thick that I have to pat my face for 5 minutes for the essence to absorb into my skin!🌠 Material: cloth-like texture (think baby wipes) after the essence has been used up.👩 Fit: This mask fits my face perfectly except that a small part of my nose isn't covered. The fit is a lot better than some of the masks I tried.🌼 Scent: The essence has a perfume like floral scent that is slightly on the strong side. I can tolerate it and I'm used to it already.💥 Star Ingredients: Amino Acid Complex with cysteine, lotus extract, and vitamin c. These ingredients help to brighten and tone your skin🎉 Results: My skin feels heavily moisturized, and I can see that it evened my skin tone slightly! I can still feel the residue of the essence on my skin so if you don't like sticky masks, this isn't the one for you. I think it's perfect for when you're looking for some heavy moisturizing during winter! Sometimes my routine isn't enough for winter so I get dehydrated easily, so masking with this really helps!