Leaders Insolution Aquaringer Skin Clinic Mask 25ml

by Leaders

For skin that is lacking in moisture and natural balance, this mask gives skin much needed hydration while ironing out fine lines and wrinkles. Nutrient rich and containing Alpine Glacier water, it instantly restores skin for intense long-lasting hydration, boosting elasticity, leaving skin soothed, radiant and exceptionally soft. *Benefits* * Hydrates, removes dead skin cells and promotes skin turnover * Clean Alps water supplies full moisture, energising deep into the skin to recover balance * Improves fine lines and enhances skin elasticity with Adenosine, a wrinkle improvement ingredient * Promotes healthy skin by soothing the dead skin cells * Paraben (preservative) Free, Mineral Oil Free, Silicon Free, Artificial Pigment (colorant) Free * Dermatologist Tested *Application* * Cleanse and dry face, then refine with toner * Apply mask 15-20 minutes. Do not leave until the mask has dried up as this will dehydrate your skin. * Remove and tap your face for a while. Leave it around 10-15 minutes for the essence be fully absorbed.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Leaders Insolution Aquaringer Skin Clinic Mask 25ml!
2 years agoOdessa, Fl
I love all of the Leaders sheet masks. They are easy to use as super hydrating. All of their products are free of mineral oil, parabens, artificial colors and silicon. They do contain witch hazel so be aware if you are sensitive to that.
2 years ago
My skin is incredibly sensitive and I use the Tea Trea ones regularly to keep my skin clear and calm. It soothes any irritation and helps with acne.
7 months ago
Love Leaders Insolution masks. They smell great, soaked with product and fits well on my face! There is nothing to dislike about their masks.
2 years agoAlamogordo
The mask was great. My skin felt hydrated and smooth after. Although the scent was a bit strong.
6 months agoCote Saint, QC
This mask is a bit pricy but I definitely think it’s worth it. Whenever I use this, my skin gets that little extra boost that is visible for the next two days. It is extremely hydating. One mask pack comes with extra serum that I like use on my neck and legs. Recommend!
2 years ago
Leaders is, in my opinion, the single best sheet mask brand out there.  Their mask fit is excellent and they include an ample amount of essence, with lots leftover after application of the mask so you can use it on your neck and arms.

This is one of their cotton masks, but I do find the material to be thicker/more durable than cotton masks from other brands.  Aquaringer should be a staple for anyone with dry skin, especially in the winter time!  The hydration level is enormous and it has a lasting effect.  It's fresh and non irritating.

9 months agoLondon, ON
I tried the aquaringer mask for the first time, and I was so impressed! This is probably the most healing and hydrating mask I’ve ever used, and I’ve tried many. The ingredients are phenomenal, and it also has things like Adenosine and sugar maple water to hydrate and firm the skin. Absolutely phenomenal! It’s fragrance free as well, so if you have sensitive skin, this would work beautifully for you!
8 months agoMILTON KEYNES, MILTON KEYNES
One of the best brands for korean masks. You'd know a quality mask once you feel the material and when it's soaked and products are easily absorbed by the face, then it's good. This mask does that. Leaving your face soft and moisturised.