LEADERS INSOLUTION Aloe Soothing Skin Renewal Mask 25ml

by Leaders

LEADERS INSOLUTION Aloe Soothing Skin Renewal Mask 25ml

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of LEADERS INSOLUTION Aloe Soothing Skin Renewal Mask 25ml!
a year agoMiddletown, RI
Purchased at: ULTA
I absolutely love this mask! Leaders does a great job with sheet masks and this is no exception. It was easy to apply and was very hydrating. After application my skin was glowing and my skin felt so plump. Absolutely love!
a year agoLA
Super hydrating! The mask is SOAKED in the serum unlike other dry masks. It really sinks into the skin. The aloe hydrated and the witch hazel has great benefits for the skin. I would purchase again when I have dry skin.
2 years ago
Omg, as soon as you open this product the smells hit your nostrils and it feels like a pound of stress is lifted from your shoulders. Then you apply the mask and as I relaxed on my sofa I completely enjoyed then tie in 30 minutes that had this mask. I felt that aloe seeping into my soul and refreshing my skin. I was completely in a trance and I didn’t hear any of the kids running amok are destroying the house around me I was in total complete list with this mask on
a year agoMarlton, NJ
I love these masks! All of them from this line work so well! Easy to use and super relaxing! Cannot wait to try more! There’s a mask for whatever you are looking for with your skin! Love love love!!
a year agoMinneapolis, MN
I have been on a sheet mask kick lately, and the Leaders masks have been the most beneficial and effective for my skin thus far. This was such a cooling mask that actually stayed on my face! I cannot stand when a mask is so finicky to the point that I can't move when I am wearing it. It left my skin feeling rejuvenated and moisturized. These are totally worth the $3-4 price tag!
a year agoChicago, IL
One of my favorite cotton sheet masks! After using it, the skin becomes smooth and moisturized. It’s very delicate, helps to remove redness from the skin. For the first time, I used it after the beach. My face was so dry and dehydrated. So, it helped me quickly restore my skin and improve it texture. Aloe vera helped to soothe and moisturize my skin. I use other masks of this company and I’m so happy with the quality and results.
a year agoMiami
I originally got this mask in an Ipsy Glam Bag. This mask was pretty moisturizing and it helped calm down some active breakouts I had. It didn’t tighten or anything else but it definitely helped soothe and hydrate my skin. The redness around the active breakouts subsided and my skin felt less irritated. I would recommend and purchase.
5 months agoTampa, FL
Ok so this was me trying “ Korean beauty products” it was more slimy then face mask that I’m use to and I love me paper mask. It lived up to the calming and soothing , as well as the moisture supply which is great the only negative was the sebum control didn’t do anything for that but still a good mask.
8 months agoChicago, IL
I adore this brand and their face masks. From the moment you rip the seal to the moment you take the mask off, you'll feel soothed. The mask itself is very high quality and soft, and the serum isn't sticky or weird. It also smells amazingly fresh and soothing. I highly recommend!
a year ago633 N. Henry St. Madison, Wisconsin 53703
I use this mask along with the Aquaringer sheet mask that is produced by the same company. I‘ve seen a difference in my skin after one use with both masks. The are cheap, and can be found at ulta or on amazon. Highly recommend. They smell amazing too.