BY LEADERS INSOLUTION

LEADERS INSOLUTION Aloe Soothing Skin Renewal Mask 25ml see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Jolyn L.
Omg, as soon as you open this product the smells hit your nostrils and it feels like a pound of stress is lifted from your shoulders. Then you apply the mask and as I relaxed on my sofa I completely enjoyed then tie in 30 minutes that had this mask.

I felt that aloe seeping into my soul and refreshing my skin. I was completely in a trance and I didn’t hear any of the kids running amok are destroying the house around me I was in total complete list with this mask on
Kelly S.
Woodhaven, MI
One of my favorite sheet masks. My skin was red and irritated for whatever reason recently so I used this. It calmed my skin down a lot. It’s very gentle and hydrating, and it doesn’t break me out. I have and will purchase this again.
Korey H.
Wasaga Beach, ON
A simple and effective facial mask! It had lots of product onnthe easy to apply cotton maske and my skin looked refreshed, smooth and less irritated.