Leaders Daily Wonders What Happened Last Night Revitalizing Sheet Mask

by Leaders

Daily Wonders What Happened Last Night Revitalizing Mask - Only at ULTA! Daily Wonders What Happened Last Night Revitalizing Mask is an easy to use sheet mask packed with a full bottle of skin-loving serum to give instant and long lasting results. What happened last night? Is a radiance revitalizing sheet mask. This spa-in-a-sheet mask contains ginseng and Artemisia extracts to revitalize and soothe skin. Skin is more radiant, dewy and refreshed. Can be used on sensitive skin types and is dermatologist tested. (1 ct.)  - Daily Wonders What Happened Last Night Revitalizing Mask

Is this good for dark under eye circles?
What is this best used for? I have dry skin and I often find myself leaning toward hydrating masks, but I want to branch out.
Start your review of Leaders Daily Wonders What Happened Last Night Revitalizing Sheet Mask!
Product Highlights
...mask before bed, I woke up with fewer spots on my chin. I also have very sensitive skin that is allergic to everything but I had absolutely no problems with this mask. I did notice a bit of tingling but nothing uncomfortable. For $4.00 you cannot beat this.in 3 reviews
10 months agoSan antonio, TX
Leaders is hands down my favorite sheet mask. Whenever my skin needs a quick pick me up or is just feeling overall crappy, I can always count on this mask to give it a huge boost. I think the name in itself is a perfect description of what it does. Image a wild night leaving you thinking “what happened last night” and you’re not even sure where to begin but you know you need help? This is the mask. It makes my skin feel bright, soft, hydrated, and I’m pretty sure it helps the redness if you wake up with a pimple. I like the cloth that the sheet is made from and it adheres to the face really well so you don’t have to worry about it falling off if you are a person that likes to keep your sheet masks on for a long time. $7 for a single sheet mask CAN add up but it’s definitely worth and a total steal for it’s price.
9 months agoErie, PA
Purchased at: ULTA
This was an unexpected purchase I made on but as a sheet mask lover this is now my new favorite sheet mask! I used to live for the tonymoly rice mask but this one is so much better for my skin! I see instant results!! Plus i save the serum in the packet and use it on my skin after the mask is complete. I use before bed and see amazing results each time! I am also super sensitive and this never breaks me out
2 years ago
Leaders Daily Wonders What Happened Last Night Revitalizing Sheet Mask uploaded by Jasmine S.
If you've got dry skin....this would be perfect for you. Me, however, not so much. It made my skin have a really nice smooth look the day after I used it but oh my god I was so shiny..it really wasn't a good look for me. The mask itself has SO MUCH serum on it that when you first open it and try to unfold it it takes a few minutes because it's just stuck together in a massive glob of serum. It was. An experience.
2 years agoBrick, NJ
I received this mask in my August Ipsy bag, and I was extremely impressed. Sometimes sheet masks leave a sticky residue on my face, making me have to wash my face before applying my makeup. I did not have to do that with this product. It was smooth, not sticky, and left my skin looking radiant all day long. I will definitely be re-purchasing this product!
3 years agoWashington, DC
Leaders Daily Wonders What Happened Last Night Revitalizing Sheet Mask uploaded by Beatriz B.
I purchased this online through birchbox. It was relatively inexpensive. It's a revitalizing sheet mask. Now if you are like me, the sheet masks never fit right. Not this one! It went on perfectly. It smelled like bubble solution (only downside). It instantly left my skin hydrated and smooth. I had one dry red spot that virtually disappeared. I will add this to my skin routine.
3 years agoOxnard, CA
I love leaders masks but this one didn't wow me. It's definitely gentle and didn't irritate my skin. It lasted about 35 minutes and was still a little moist when I took it off. I would repurchase because I didn't see any difference besides basic hydration and I had high hopes for this one! I even wore it the day after I fell asleep with makeup on and I still felt gross.
6 months ago
I love all Leaders sheet masks. I bought this from Ulta and have repurchased it before. Like the mask says, what happened last night? Exactly. I use it after I felt like I did a poor job of washing my face. After maybe washing my face again the next morning, I would put this sheet mask on for 15 min and then take it off and go back to sleep. I feel like it has helped saved my face from being extra puffy during the day time. Would repurchase as needed.
2 years agoBrooklyn, NY
Leaders Daily Wonders What Happened Last Night Revitalizing Sheet Mask uploaded by Suzy R.
i always use this after a good weekend party the next morning & lets my face like wow you had some good beauty sleep 😁 & i get compliments after i use it after a party & drinking the next day face is not cute but this makes it seem like nothing happened last night & well rested
2 years agoChristiansburg, VA
Leaders Daily Wonders What Happened Last Night Revitalizing Sheet Mask uploaded by Katelin L.
So happybirthday got this in my ipsy bag. It is really hydrating to the skin and I could even tell it would be even before I put it one cause it seemed like the mask was soaked. My skin feels so refreshed and it seems like it has a little glow to it also. I will most likely buy more
5 months agoSparks , NV
Leaders Daily Wonders What Happened Last Night Revitalizing Sheet Mask uploaded by Shannon B.
Just jumped into the “sheet mask” game and I’m hooked!!! Gave these to all my gfs as a fun party gift for my bachelorette party. Really loved this mask. My skin was glowing afterwards . Attended a fundraiser that night and makeup looked flawless. Would highly recommend.