Leaders Daily Wonders Too Much Fun In The Sun Sheet Mask

by Leaders

Daily Wonders Too Much Fun In The Sun Mask - Too Much Fun In The Sun Mask is an intense calming mask that can be used daily. This easy to use sheet mask is packed with a full bottle of skin loving serum to give instant and long lasting results. This spa-in-a-sheet contains cactus and butterfly bush extracts to intensely hydrate dry, rough skin. Skin is deeply moisturized, nourished and more supple. Can be used on sensitive skin and is dermatologist tested. - Daily Wonders Too Much Fun In The Sun Mask

This seems like a great summertime mask! Has anyone tried it? Does it work?
Start your review of Leaders Daily Wonders Too Much Fun In The Sun Sheet Mask!
a year agoMiami, FL
LOVE! I’m in the sun a lot so I got super excited when I saw this haha. I really enjoy this sheet mask. It always feel weird and annoying to pull out because of all the product on it when opening the package, but it feels great on the skin. Also super affordable. However I think I’m more of a peel off mask person. If you love sheet masks you will love this though!
2 years agoFairfield, CT
This is a great hydrating sheet mask!  I bought 2 when they were on sale for $2.25 each at Ulta but boy, do I wish I bought more!  These made my skin so soft and supple, while also appearing to calm my acne and inflammation.  I will definitely be purchasing again!
2 years agoMiddleton, MA
I love it! I used it after spending a day in the sun and while my skin didn't feel dry, it absorbed all the serum from this mask in less than 30 minutes. Usually I keep sheet masks on for about an hour and then they start drying, bit this one was done in half the time.
a year agoCottonwd Hts, UT
Going on a sunny vacation? This mask is a must! I’ve been to two destination weddings this year and this mask has helped calm and hydrate my face after sitting out in the sun for too long. It really makes a huge difference. I also have sensitive skin and I’m happy to report this doesn’t irritate me at all.
2 years ago
This is a great sheet mask for summer especially or whenever you need a face pick me up. Leaves skin hydrated, and great for women and men.
2 years ago
This product is amazing and affordable just about 2dollars and its mostrise ur skin and clear it up and perfect for relaxing after a hot day of summer