BY LEADERS

Daily Wonders Stop the Clock Anti-Aging Mask - Only at ULTA! Daily Wonders Stop the Clock Anti-Aging Mask is easy to use and packed with a full bottle of skin-loving serum to give instant and long lasting results stop the clock. An anti-aging and nourishing mask. This spa-in-a-sheet mask contains blueberry and edelweiss extracts to visibly minimize fine lines and rough texture. Skin is more youthful, smoother and more firm. Can be used on sensitive skin type and is dermatologist tested. (1 ct.)  - Daily Wonders Stop the Clock Anti-Aging Mask see more...

Dinielle N.
Sacramento, CA
This mask was awesome. It was gentle on my sensitive skin and really made my skin feel moisturized and hydrated. There was so much extra essence in the bag that I was able to use it on my arms and neck area. I kept it on about 20 minutes and the mask was still really drenched in essence. The mask itself fit well and was comfortable to wear, it did not fall or slide around too much. I highly recommend this mask.
Stephanie L.
Wichita, KS
I bought this mask to use at a girls' night and I am glad I did and have bought more of it since. As the other reviewer said, it is coated with more than enough product and it feels fabulous on my skin. I don't think I use it enough to tell whether it actually reduces wrinkles in the long run but it very well may!
Dana A.
Denver, CO
So much product on this sheet mask! I loved it. Had plenty to run into my neck and chest after I took it off. It was very nourishing.
Erica J.
Texarkana, TX
I'm totally addicted to face mask, this one is by far my favorite! It feels amazingly awesome and hydrates just the right amount
Jennifer J.
A little big for my face but most masks are however I love how it feels and it works to brighten my face and soften lines.
Lori L.
Menasha, WI
Is this worth time and effort?