BY LEADERS

Daily Wonders Pore Gone For Good Pore Refining Mask - Only at ULTA! Daily Wonders Pore Gone For Good Pore Refining Mask is an easy to use sheet mask that is packed with a full bottle of skin-loving serum to give instant and long lasting results. Pore Gone For Good is a pore refining mask that can be used every day. This spa-in-a-sheet mask contains pine leaf and centella asiatica extract to minimize shine, balance oiliness and visibly refine pores. Skin is left balanced, clear and toned. Can be used on sensitive skin types and is dermatologist tested. (1 ct.)  - Daily Wonders Pore Gone For Good Pore Refining Mask see more...

Buy on Walmart*
  • "I received this sheet mask in my August Ipsy bag and I loved it! I have sensitive, dry skin and this sheet mask worked wonderfully for me. I didn't notice any difference with my pores, but my complexion was more even and it definitely helped with the dryness of my skin. Overall it is a very effective and great sheet mask." in 3 reviews
Chelsie K.
Kissimmee, FL
Always use after a long week of wearing makeup and using different face products
Paola Isabel R.
Review for: Other more...
Great sheet mask! Lovely smell, the product is a good brand and high quality ingredients. Lovely feel after you finish using the mask.
Jenn g.
Belleville, ON
Omg, I cannot say enough about this product, feels so amazing on, and after, skin is so soft and smooth like a babies butt, one of my favorite products!!
RianaXinavane A.
Valenzuela city 25- victoria village canumay east
This one mask that the YouTube use that very effective but not yhe best packing but in formula or ingredient
Jessica D.
Where can I find this product? đź’•
Tiffany T.
Minford, OH
So, does it actually work for pores?
anna b.
Malden, MA
Would this mask make me break out? I have oily and acne prone skin