BY LEADERS

Daily Wonders Pore Gone For Good Pore Refining Mask - Only at ULTA! Daily Wonders Pore Gone For Good Pore Refining Mask is an easy to use sheet mask that is packed with a full bottle of skin-loving serum to give instant and long lasting results. Pore Gone For Good is a pore refining mask that can be used every day. This spa-in-a-sheet mask contains pine leaf and centella asiatica extract to minimize shine, balance oiliness and visibly refine pores. Skin is left balanced, clear and toned. Can be used on sensitive skin types and is dermatologist tested. (1 ct.)  - Daily Wonders Pore Gone For Good Pore Refining Mask see more...

Buy on Walmart*
  • "I received this sheet mask in my August Ipsy bag and I loved it! I have sensitive, dry skin and this sheet mask worked wonderfully for me. I didn't notice any difference with my pores, but my complexion was more even and it definitely helped with the dryness of my skin. Overall it is a very effective and great sheet mask." in 3 reviews
Glyniel C.
This is one of my all-time favorite masks! it really does refine pores and detox skin. it soaks right in and gets to work. It doesn't have any harsh smells which I like and it works great! I would recommended this mask for combo/oily skin. it might be a bit harsh on dry skin.
Vanessa A.
Bushkill, PA
I had high expectations for this product since it was rated so highly. It feel nice and cool on the skin it was easy to apply and fairly easy to keep on. It did not reduce my pores not one bit. In fact my texture of my skin looked eorse. Sorry I bought more than one.
Sarah W.
I love this sheet mask by Leaders. It leaves my sking looking beautiful and I am pretty sure it gives the illusion that my pores are slightly smaller. It's not the cheapest sheet mask but it does feel nice on the skin and I love the results.
lizz c.
This feels Sooo nice and the serum in it feels great and I definitely saw a difference in my pores t he y looked smaller and it made my skin look better! definitely recommend!
Caeli D.
Loving this mask. For $4 its great. I didn't think it would make a difference for the price. My pores do look smaller after using this. Woot, woot greta find
Kels L.
This is the first sheet mask that I have ever used and I really liked how it made my skin feel afterwards it's really great
Stephanie C.
Louisville, KY
I love love love these masks. It leaves ny skin tiggt,hydrated,radiant basically everything that it says it does.
Crystal R.
Review for: Leaders Daily Wonders Pore Gone For Good Pore Refining Sheet Mask more...
Best sheet mask to reduce pore size and hydrate the skin. Works well as a primer for makeup application as well.
Chelsie K.
Kissimmee, FL
Always use after a long week of wearing makeup and using different face products
Paola Isabel R.
Review for: Other more...
Great sheet mask! Lovely smell, the product is a good brand and high quality ingredients. Lovely feel after you finish using the mask.
Jessica D.
Where can I find this product? đź’•
Tiffany T.
Minford, OH
So, does it actually work for pores?
anna b.
Malden, MA
Would this mask make me break out? I have oily and acne prone skin