BY LEADERS

Daily Wonders Pore Gone For Good Pore Refining Mask - Only at ULTA! Daily Wonders Pore Gone For Good Pore Refining Mask is an easy to use sheet mask that is packed with a full bottle of skin-loving serum to give instant and long lasting results. Pore Gone For Good is a pore refining mask that can be used every day. This spa-in-a-sheet mask contains pine leaf and centella asiatica extract to minimize shine, balance oiliness and visibly refine pores. Skin is left balanced, clear and toned. Can be used on sensitive skin types and is dermatologist tested. (1 ct.)  - Daily Wonders Pore Gone For Good Pore Refining Mask see more...

Leaders Daily Wonders Pore Gone For Good Pore Refining Sheet Mask
  • "I received this sheet mask in my August Ipsy bag and I loved it! I have sensitive, dry skin and this sheet mask worked wonderfully for me. I didn't notice any difference with my pores, but my complexion was more even and it definitely helped with the dryness of my skin. Overall it is a very effective and great sheet mask." in 3 reviews
Stephanie G.
Yonkers, NY
found out about Leaders sheet mask while i was at generation beauty NY and let me just say i am soooo happy i did!! Ive tried several sheets masks in the past and although a few do make my skin more moisturized I found that Leaders was the best ! I used the Pore-Scaling mask and noticed a difference in the appearance of my pores immediately.
Glyniel C.
This is one of my all-time favorite masks! it really does refine pores and detox skin. it soaks right in and gets to work. It doesn't have any harsh smells which I like and it works great! I would recommended this mask for combo/oily skin. it might be a bit harsh on dry skin.
Vanessa A.
I had high expectations for this product since it was rated so highly. It feel nice and cool on the skin it was easy to apply and fairly easy to keep on. It did not reduce my pores not one bit. In fact my texture of my skin looked eorse. Sorry I bought more than one.
Sarah W.
I love this sheet mask by Leaders. It leaves my sking looking beautiful and I am pretty sure it gives the illusion that my pores are slightly smaller. It's not the cheapest sheet mask but it does feel nice on the skin and I love the results.
lizz c.
This feels Sooo nice and the serum in it feels great and I definitely saw a difference in my pores t he y looked smaller and it made my skin look better! definitely recommend!
Amie M.
Dracut, MA
Love these masks!! I've tried several and this one is by far one of my favorites! They feel so soothing and relaxing when on and once off you can see the difference they make in your complexion.
Rosemary R.
After using this mask my face felt so nice.. it leaves your skin so nice and clean! I use it in the mornings so I can have a nice fresh clean face throughout the day
Caeli D.
Loving this mask. For $4 its great. I didn't think it would make a difference for the price. My pores do look smaller after using this. Woot, woot greta find
Kristal C.
Bradley
Review for: Leaders Daily Wonders Pore Gone For Good Pore Refining Sheet Mask, Leaders Daily Wonders Pore Gone For Good Pore Refining Sheet Mask more...
Leaders makes some great face mask and for the price you can't beat them. Great for following up after pore cleaning to help close them back up.
Kels L.
This is the first sheet mask that I have ever used and I really liked how it made my skin feel afterwards it's really great
Jessica D.
Where can I find this product? đź’•
Tiffany T.
Minford, OH
So, does it actually work for pores?
anna b.
Malden, MA
Would this mask make me break out? I have oily and acne prone skin

back