BY LEADERS

Daily Wonders Pore Gone For Good Pore Refining Mask - Only at ULTA! Daily Wonders Pore Gone For Good Pore Refining Mask is an easy to use sheet mask that is packed with a full bottle of skin-loving serum to give instant and long lasting results. Pore Gone For Good is a pore refining mask that can be used every day. This spa-in-a-sheet mask contains pine leaf and centella asiatica extract to minimize shine, balance oiliness and visibly refine pores. Skin is left balanced, clear and toned. Can be used on sensitive skin types and is dermatologist tested. (1 ct.)  - Daily Wonders Pore Gone For Good Pore Refining Mask see more...

Buy on iHerb
  • "I received this sheet mask in my August Ipsy bag and I loved it! I have sensitive, dry skin and this sheet mask worked wonderfully for me. I didn't notice any difference with my pores, but my complexion was more even and it definitely helped with the dryness of my skin. Overall it is a very effective and great sheet mask." in 3 reviews
lauren M.
Blacksburg
Review for: Leaders Daily Wonders Pore Gone For Good Pore Refining Sheet Mask more...
I have pretty sensitive skin and this sheet mask works well on my skin. Some sheet masks burn my face, especially the eczema prone areas. Not this one. I like the way my face felt after issuing it. I got this mask in my first Pink Seoul box. Definitely a good find.
Nicole Z.
Lewis Center, OH
I'm a fan of sheet masks and tend to stick to the Korean brands. I got one of these in my Ipsy bag and figured I'd give it a try since I love the Korean Leaders masks. This mask was extremely ill-fitting and it dries tacky on my skin.
Katelin L.
Christiansburg, VA
Thus mask is amazingjust like the other masks from this brand the sheets itself is very thick it doesn't rip ask easy like some do. It is so relieving to use and my face seem so bright afterwards.
Amie M.
Dracut, MA
Love these masks!! I've tried several and this one is by far one of my favorites! They feel so soothing and relaxing when on and once off you can see the difference they make in your complexion.
Tori D.
Bryan, TX
Did this mask today. I really like it, but for my pores, it didn't do much at all. I kept the serum on after and let it dry then did my makeup. My makeup went on really smooth!
Mariell T.
Bristol, CT
I love sheet masks! This did make my pores look a lot less noticeable. But I didn't like the weird film it left on my skin after. Had to wash my face again because it was sticky.
Rosemary R.
After using this mask my face felt so nice.. it leaves your skin so nice and clean! I use it in the mornings so I can have a nice fresh clean face throughout the day
Sarah C.
Charlottesvle, VA
Pros: cleans pores - I definitely noticed obvious purging. I believe this is cruelty free. It fit my face well, stayed on well, had plenty of product, is relatively cheap, and didn't hurt my skin in any way.

Cons: did not seem to actually refine my pores.

Overall: I will probably keep buying these because they do seem to clean out my pores, but be aware that they may not refine (and be aware when you time it that they may cause purging)
Kristine Michelle S.
I have large pores and I'm always on the look out for pore cleaning products, especially during the summer. Leaders insolution is one of the best sheet masks, and hydrogels out there. There is a lot of essential in the pack, and the sheet fits on my face great. The results are great! Pores are cleaner and smaller. Next one in my list are their coco hydrogels!
Kaylee G.
I'm reviewing this mask for pores gone for good it smells very nice and leaves your skin filling refreshed I got this in my ipsy bag so I do not know how much it cost but I do recommend this mask it's very nice
Jessica D.
Where can I find this product? đź’•
Tiffany T.
Minford, OH
So, does it actually work for pores?
anna b.
Malden, MA
Would this mask make me break out? I have oily and acne prone skin