BY LEADERS

Daily Wonders Pore Gone For Good Pore Refining Mask - Only at ULTA! Daily Wonders Pore Gone For Good Pore Refining Mask is an easy to use sheet mask that is packed with a full bottle of skin-loving serum to give instant and long lasting results. Pore Gone For Good is a pore refining mask that can be used every day. This spa-in-a-sheet mask contains pine leaf and centella asiatica extract to minimize shine, balance oiliness and visibly refine pores. Skin is left balanced, clear and toned. Can be used on sensitive skin types and is dermatologist tested. (1 ct.)  - Daily Wonders Pore Gone For Good Pore Refining Mask see more...

Buy on Walmart*
  • "I received this sheet mask in my August Ipsy bag and I loved it! I have sensitive, dry skin and this sheet mask worked wonderfully for me. I didn't notice any difference with my pores, but my complexion was more even and it definitely helped with the dryness of my skin. Overall it is a very effective and great sheet mask." in 3 reviews
Amie M.
Dracut, MA
Love these masks!! I've tried several and this one is by far one of my favorites! They feel so soothing and relaxing when on and once off you can see the difference they make in your complexion.
Mariell T.
East Haven , CT
I love sheet masks! This did make my pores look a lot less noticeable. But I didn't like the weird film it left on my skin after. Had to wash my face again because it was sticky.
Tori D.
Bryan, TX
Did this mask today. I really like it, but for my pores, it didn't do much at all. I kept the serum on after and let it dry then did my makeup. My makeup went on really smooth!
Rosemary R.
After using this mask my face felt so nice.. it leaves your skin so nice and clean! I use it in the mornings so I can have a nice fresh clean face throughout the day
Sarah C.
Charlottesvle, VA
Pros: cleans pores - I definitely noticed obvious purging. I believe this is cruelty free. It fit my face well, stayed on well, had plenty of product, is relatively cheap, and didn't hurt my skin in any way.

Cons: did not seem to actually refine my pores.

Overall: I will probably keep buying these because they do seem to clean out my pores, but be aware that they may not refine (and be aware when you time it that they may cause purging)
Kristine Michelle S.
I have large pores and I'm always on the look out for pore cleaning products, especially during the summer. Leaders insolution is one of the best sheet masks, and hydrogels out there. There is a lot of essential in the pack, and the sheet fits on my face great. The results are great! Pores are cleaner and smaller. Next one in my list are their coco hydrogels!
Kaylee G.
I'm reviewing this mask for pores gone for good it smells very nice and leaves your skin filling refreshed I got this in my ipsy bag so I do not know how much it cost but I do recommend this mask it's very nice
Julie S.
Martinsburg, WV
My pores are huge. I have combo oily skin as if I don't stay on top of it my pores become huge. This face mask is a weekly must. Also, I believe Leaders is cruelty free. I typically get mine at Ulta. The price point is excellent for a product that works. The amount of essence you get I. The package allows you to also cover your neck.
Kaydee R.
I do a LOT of masks and the leaders brand has to be one of my favorites. They come with more than enough serum in the packets and stick to your face well enough that you can continue with household duties. Not to mention it leaves my skin feeling so fresh!!

This mask specifically helps to not only clean out my pores but minimize them as well!
Stephanie G.
Yonkers, NY
found out about Leaders sheet mask while i was at generation beauty NY and let me just say i am soooo happy i did!! Ive tried several sheets masks in the past and although a few do make my skin more moisturized I found that Leaders was the best ! I used the Pore-Scaling mask and noticed a difference in the appearance of my pores immediately.
Jessica D.
Where can I find this product? đź’•
Tiffany T.
Minford, OH
So, does it actually work for pores?
anna b.
Malden, MA
Would this mask make me break out? I have oily and acne prone skin