Leaders Daily Wonders Pore Gone For Good Pore Refining Sheet Mask

by Leaders

Daily Wonders Pore Gone For Good Pore Refining Mask - Only at ULTA! Daily Wonders Pore Gone For Good Pore Refining Mask is an easy to use sheet mask that is packed with a full bottle of skin-loving serum to give instant and long lasting results. Pore Gone For Good is a pore refining mask that can be used every day. This spa-in-a-sheet mask contains pine leaf and centella asiatica extract to minimize shine, balance oiliness and visibly refine pores. Skin is left balanced, clear and toned. Can be used on sensitive skin types and is dermatologist tested. (1 ct.)  - Daily Wonders Pore Gone For Good Pore Refining Mask

So, does it actually work for pores?
Where can I find this product? 💕
Would this mask make me break out? I have oily and acne prone skin
Start your review of Leaders Daily Wonders Pore Gone For Good Pore Refining Sheet Mask!
Product Highlights
I received this sheet mask in my August Ipsy bag and I loved it! I have sensitive, dry skin and this sheet mask worked wonderfully for me. I didn't notice any difference with my pores, but my complexion was more even and it definitely helped with the dryness of my skin. Overall it is a very effective and great sheet mask.in 3 reviews
2 years agoTualatin , OR
I have recently become addicted to sheet masks... no joke I have a hard time not purchasing even when I have backups!!! This is affordable and easily available. I can pick up online or anytime I go into ulta.... and that is frequent. I feel when I use this when my skin is acting up I see a significant improvement. You should definitely try this.
2 years agoMt Pleasant, MI
I used this today and my skin feels very soft and hydrated. It was visibly dry and this took care of it. I noticed that my pores on my nose are much less visible. Be careful around the eyes because I got it too close to mine, which irritated them.
2 years agoBraselton, GA
Leaders Daily Wonders Pore Gone For Good Pore Refining Sheet Mask uploaded by Kara K.
I just used this sheet mask last night and overall, I really liked it! It was super easy to evenly place it on your face. I was really surprised it stuck to your face and stayed so well! I expected it to smell strongly of chemicals or something similar but it actually didn't smell bad at all. It felt nice and cool and hydrating on as well. I wouldn't say it minimized my pores after one use, but it did leave my skin feeling super soft. Excuse my embarrassing photo but I just had to show how well it lays on your face.
2 years ago
I loved this mask! I have large pores and have been trying all kinds of things to minimize the appearance and this mask was amazing. After I took the mask off I noticed my skin felt tighter but super moisturized and even glowing. You pay dry the product into your face and neck instead of rinsing so in the morning I immediately looked at my face and to my surprise my pores were so much smaller and my face looked hydrated and the black circles were even diminished. Definitely need to use this once a week!!!
3 years agoMiami , FL
Omg I've been loving sheet mask ! The leaders brand is especially great and inexpensive. Everyday after removing my makeup I analyze what my face is in need of and I pick the specific one for that night's pamper session. I've noticed a smoother and more hydrated complexion after implementing these in my skin care routine.
2 years agoSouth Jordan, UT
Leaders Daily Wonders Pore Gone For Good Pore Refining Sheet Mask uploaded by Sarah M.
Love this mask from Leaders! Got it in my August iPSYbag and was super excited to try it. It's easy to use and fits on the face fairly well. Put it on before bed and woke up the next day with healthier looking skin! My face gets pretty dry and this gave me the perfect amount of shine. Excited to pick this up again and use it!
2 years agoBrick, NJ
I absolutely love this sheet mask! I received it in my August Ipsy bag, and I  couldn't be happier! It felt so refreshing and my skin feels incredible. It's very gentle, and smells great. I would definitely buy this product again, and would recommend it to a friend.
2 years agolagrange, GA
Leaders Daily Wonders Pore Gone For Good Pore Refining Sheet Mask uploaded by Belinda F.
I really loved this mask. It fit my face well and worked great at reducing pore size. My skin felt wonderful after using this. I can't wait to try other masks from this line! I'd definitely recommend this to anyone wishing to clean and reduce the size of their pores.
2 years agoChristchurch Road, Northampton
I got this in my most recent Ipsy bag and loved it! It really seemed to reduce the size of my pores, even after one use. Today is the next day afterwards and my pores still look reduced. That said, I think that $5 is a bit steep for a sheet mask so I don't know if I'll be a repeat buyer
2 years agoRohnert Park, CA
I got this from my local Ulta and this is my first time ever trying this product so far I can say I sort of like it there is a lot of serum on it so it's weird but it's also really big so I guess if you have a small face this may not be good for you. I feel it hydrating my skin definitely but I feel as I sit up it's falling off my face