BY LEADERS

Daily Wonders Pore Gone For Good Pore Refining Mask - Only at ULTA! Daily Wonders Pore Gone For Good Pore Refining Mask is an easy to use sheet mask that is packed with a full bottle of skin-loving serum to give instant and long lasting results. Pore Gone For Good is a pore refining mask that can be used every day. This spa-in-a-sheet mask contains pine leaf and centella asiatica extract to minimize shine, balance oiliness and visibly refine pores. Skin is left balanced, clear and toned. Can be used on sensitive skin types and is dermatologist tested. (1 ct.)  - Daily Wonders Pore Gone For Good Pore Refining Mask see more...

Buy on ULTA*
  • "I received this sheet mask in my August Ipsy bag and I loved it! I have sensitive, dry skin and this sheet mask worked wonderfully for me. I didn't notice any difference with my pores, but my complexion was more even and it definitely helped with the dryness of my skin. Overall it is a very effective and great sheet mask." in 3 reviews
Katie O.
Tualatin , OR
I have recently become addicted to sheet masks... no joke I have a hard time not purchasing even when I have backups!!! This is affordable and easily available. I can pick up online or anytime I go into ulta.... and that is frequent. I feel when I use this when my skin is acting up I see a significant improvement. You should definitely try this.
Tiffany S.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Leaders Daily Wonders Pore Gone For Good Pore Refining Sheet Mask more...
I love this mask. It is said to refine pores. It’s supposed to balance out the skin, clear and tone it. I felt like that was achieved when I used it. It’s super cheap. I think maybe 3 bucks! The packaging is also filled with serum that can last a few days. That was also great.
Kathleen S.
Centereach, NY
I did not like using Leaders products. I have sensitive skin & I had to take the sheet mask off within 10 minutes. It made my skin sting & it also made it a little bit red. If you have sensitive skin would not suggest using.
Sarah M.
South Jordan, UT
Love this mask from Leaders! Got it in my August iPSY bag and was super excited to try it. It's easy to use and fits on the face fairly well. Put it on before bed and woke up the next day with healthier looking skin! My face gets pretty dry and this gave me the perfect amount of shine. Excited to pick this up again and use it!
Ashley D.
Des Moines , IA
This was a pretty good sheet mask! I have been struggling with my pores lately so I decided to try this out. I think it did minimize my pores and it felt quite moisturizing too! The only thing was that it did start to make my eyes water and make my face tingle a little bit. I don't really have sensitive skin either so I might be cautious trying this if you do have sensitive skin!
Fortune T.
Clifton, NJ
I rarely ever break out but it was that time of the month and received this via Ipsy so I tried it out before going to bed. I swear that my red acne (small bumps) were gone by the morning. Leaders is a great band and I highly recommend! I just stocked up on a bunch of different masks
abigail k.
Orlando
I LOVE SOF MY FACE /me encanta mi cara super suave y me ayuda con mis poros y suaviza las líneas de expresión 😍 Leaders Daily Wonders Pore Gone For Good Pore Refining Sheet Mask
Amanda P.
Mt Pleasant, MI
Review for: Leaders Daily Wonders Pore Gone For Good Pore Refining Sheet Mask more...
I used this today and my skin feels very soft and hydrated. It was visibly dry and this took care of it. I noticed that my pores on my nose are much less visible. Be careful around the eyes because I got it too close to mine, which irritated them.
Jenna P.
I find that while this mask did feel nice while it was on my face, it did not do much to minimize the appearance of my pores. Granted I only used this once but I expected to see some sort of difference.
Mercae B.
Bremerton, WA
My skin reacted poorly to it by the end of the 20 ish minutes you're supposed to sit with it on. I didn't see or feel a noticable difference to my pores. Wasn't jazzed I spent money on it.
Jessica D.
Where can I find this product? 💕
Tiffany T.
Minford, OH
So, does it actually work for pores?
anna b.
Malden, MA
Would this mask make me break out? I have oily and acne prone skin