Leaders Daily Wonders Break Up With Your Ex-Skin Cell Sheet Mask uploaded by Lyndsay D.Leaders Daily Wonders Break Up With Your Ex-Skin Cell Sheet Mask uploaded by Jessica P.Leaders Daily Wonders Break Up With Your Ex-Skin Cell Sheet Mask uploaded by Kaydee R.

BY LEADERS

Daily Wonders Break Up With Your Ex-Skin Cell Mask - This easy to use sheet mask is packed with a full bottle of skin loving serum to give instant and long lasting results. This spa-in-a-sheet mask contains blueberry and edelweiss extracts to visibly minimize fine lines and rough texture. Skin is more youthful, smoother and more firm. Can be used on sensitive skin type and is dermatologist tested. - Daily Wonders Break Up With Your Ex-Skin Cell Mask see more...

Lyndsay D.
Chalfont, PA
Purchased at: Target
Review for: Leaders Daily Wonders Break Up With Your Ex-Skin Cell Sheet Mask more...
Upon opening, this product was much more submerged with the gels and was difficult to unfold and place on face. However the mask is smooth and cool and you can feel the exfoliation happening as you wear it. This product is good on all skin types. I would recommend and purchase again.
Randi L.
This mask is freaking AMAZING! I love that I comes with 2 so you can use two a week or like I do, use one with my husband once a week on a Friday night after we put the kids to bed to relax, detox, and de-stress after a long crazy week!
Melissa T.
This exfoliating mask has witch hazel and herb extracts that help clarify dull and congested skin. The fit around the nose and eyes was a bit tight but I really liked the thickness of the essence. My skin didn’t really feel exfoliated after, but it did feel nice and hydrated!
Emma J.
Carlisle, PA
I really enjoyed this product but oh my god, it is so difficult to unfold. It's super moisture soaked which is good for my skin but bad for unfolding. Aside from that I liked the light scent and how moisturizing it felt. I got the two pack on clearance at Ulta and I would totally purchase again.
Jordan T.
Southaven, MS
Absolutely love this product, it's awesome. I work at Ulta beauty and we got these and people RAVE about them. I think it's a great product, and totally worth your money!!!
Kaydee R.
I just bought a TON of these masks from Ulta and they are great! This one specifically is great for gently exfoliating dull skin.
Now I am an impatient person so I didn't think I would enjoy masks (the waiting kills me), but these are great! I feel so refreshed and my skin looks clearer.
Taplan A.
Melbourne, FL
I'm so sad about this mask! I had to scoop it up after reading all of the amazing reviews! I tried it out yesterday and this morning I woke up with a terrible break out. I'm wondering if my skin was more sensitive because I'm on my period, I'm willing to try it again since it comes with a second one to see if this is the case.
Christina G.
Altoona , PA
Sheet masks are my go to relaxation method. This one is rejuvenating and helps with pore control. I use one at least once a week. The smell isn't overpowering which is most important to me. Definitely recommend.
Jessica G.
Checotah, OK
I love all of the Leaders face masks i have tried. Some other brands kind of burn my skin. This one does not. They fit nicely and they make my skin feel amazing!
Alexa T.
I LOVE THIS MASK!!! this mask is just as good as the name !!! definitely recommend, when i bought it it came with 2
Jessica B.
Indianapolis, IN
These mask are buy one get one at ulta right now , do they work well??
Michelle C.
Farmingdale, NY
I'm curious to know if this mask is really that great. I've never heard of this brand before
Jenny F.
Russell Spgs, KY
There seems to be a lot of buzz around this sheet mask and brand. For those of you who've tried it... does it work for all skin types? Wondering how it does on oily skin versus combo skin. Thanks!
Valeria M.
San Antonio, TX
I know it says daily use but I thought we weren't supposed to exfoliate everyday?
Emily B.
Savannah, GA
Does this leave behind any redness?