BY LEADERS

Advanced Korean Skin Care Treatment. Premium Grade Cotton Mask. Alps Glacier Water. Revives Tired, Stressed Skin. Intense Hydration. Mineral Oil. Paraben. Silicon. Artificial Pigments

Expiration Date: October 2018

Shipping Weight: 0.07 lbs

Package Quantity: 1 Mask

Kimberly S.
Proctorville, OH
I really don't want to have to give this only 3 stars, but..... Let's start at the beginning: it's a high quality, cotton sheet mask and actually fit my face much better than most others I've used. There was A whole lot of serum, which is fine because the point is for your skin to bathe in it while you're wearing it. Where the problem came in was the amount and feel of what was left on my face after removing the mask. Like most others, you're supposed to massage any remaining serum into your skin. It wasn't happening. There was so much, my skin refused to absorb anymore, and it felt thick, greasy, and tacky.
Julie K.
tujunga
Purchased at: Nordstrom
This mask is so hydrating. It makes my skin look like I’ve been drinking a lot of water which I’m really bad at. Ive tried a few of the masks from leaders and I LOVE them all so far. I can’t wait to try more.