Leaders 7 Wonders Tundra Cranberry Anti-Aging Sheet Mask
Top Questions See all 6 Q&A
Fragrance is very subtle and I don't really notice it once it's on. I had it on for about 30 minutes and it was a little too long. In order to utilize the most out of these sheet masks, I folded it in half and applied it to the front side of my neck. These masks also come with a protective sheet on each side so I used one of them for the back of my neck. Christine from Glow recipe said she applies skincare to the back of her neck because it holds up the front of the neck. I guess that makes sense so I've been applying some stuff there.
My skin looks hydrated and felt a little greasy so I usually use this at night or if I'm not going out that day. It doesn't look firmer and didn't decrease the slight lines around my mouth. I don't think this mask works that great for the anti-aging feature but it definitely does hydrate. And maybe it's fighting off some invisible outside radicals for all I know.
Either way, I do love these masks but I'll probably only repurchase these if there's a great deal on them.
1. Packaging // nice, sturdy, easy to open, good color scheme and clear directions
2. Application // 3 layer mask so you have a mesh layer to remove then the mask layer to apply and another mesh layer. It's worth the extra 15 seconds to have this set up as the mask conforms easily to your face
3. Scent // subtle yet lightly fragrant - in a good way
4. Serum // the mask itself seems well packed with the good stuff. I squeeze the mesh layers and apply the excess serum under my eyes.
5. Effect // soothing and moisturizing.
6. Overall // highly recommend.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos