BY LEADERS

7 Wonders Tundra Cranberry Anti-Aging Mask - Only at ULTA! 7 Wonders Tundra Cranberry Anti-Aging Mask is an advanced bio-cullulose mask. Contour & fit technology provides exceptional skin adherence for powerful results. This sheet mask improves visible lines and wrinkles and deeply hydrates skin leaving skin firm and smoothed. Formulated with anti-oxidant rich cranberries. Can be used on all sensitive skin types and is dermatologist tested.(1 ct.) - 7 Wonders Tundra Cranberry Anti-Aging Mask see more...

• Is sheet mask alternative of facial?1 Answers
  • Am I the only one who found this product to be so super s...1 Answers
  • I've alway been curious to try a sheet mask does this one...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Lyndsey H.
Oklahoma City, OK
I try to do a mask at least once a week. I alternate between sheet masks and clay or mud masks. This mask is a coconut boo cellulose mask, so it glides and fits smoothly on the skin, which is nice. This particular one is for anti-aging, it claims to improve visible lines and wrinkles and hydrate skin. I definitely noticed the hydration, as I am definitely dehydrated and my skin is super dry in the late winter. The lines and wrinkles I didn’t really notice a difference after one use, maybe if I used this once a week for a month, I could see a difference. These are found at Ulta and are about $7-12 dollars I believe, so I would definitely use this brand and even this particular mask again.
Emma N.
This is by far my favorite sheer mask! The fabric the mask is made of is high quality and molds to your face perfectly, and it’s big enough to actually cover your face. It’s incredibly hydrating and comforting to use, and smells great!
Gothamasque _.
This is a bio cellulose mask so it's very smooth, soft and adheres well to your face shape. As I always say, you can do jumping jacks and crunches or whatever else with these things on and they will still stay put. I love that because with some other masks, you have to lie down to prevent if from slipping.
Fragrance is very subtle and I don't really notice it once it's on. I had it on for about 30 minutes and it was a little too long. In order to utilize the most out of these sheet masks, I folded it in half and applied it to the front side of my neck. These masks also come with a protective sheet on each side so I used one of them for the back of my neck. Christine from Glow recipe said she applies skincare to the back of her neck because it holds up the front of the neck. I guess that makes sense so I've been applying some stuff there.
My skin looks hydrated and felt a little greasy so I usually use this at night or if I'm not going out that day. It doesn't look firmer and didn't decrease the slight lines around my mouth. I don't think this mask works that great for the anti-aging feature but it definitely does hydrate. And maybe it's fighting off some invisible outside radicals for all I know.
Either way, I do love these masks but I'll probably only repurchase these if there's a great deal on them.
Chanel C.
Pullman, WA
This is one of my favorite sheet masks. The coconut gel texture of the mask itself makes it adhere to your face much easier than more papery masks. The scent is not cloying. It leaves my face feeling very soft and plump. My favorite way to use these is in the summer- you can even try putting them in the refrigerator before applying for an extra cooling affect!
Marisol G.
If you are looking for a mask that gives you results then this one is for you. There are 4 different types (Himalayan Camellia Pore Minimizing, orange superfood coconut gel, tomato superfoods coconut gel, and 7 wonders tundra cranberry anti-aging) they are individually pack. They all contain glycerin which moisturizes. They will fit perfectly in your face, maybe for some it would be a little too big. I usually leave it in my face for 20-25 minutes after that I pat my face to help absorb all the serum into my skin, DO NOT RINSE. The price of each mask is $6.00 dollars and last time I saw them at Ulta. I usually order them online. I like the way my skin feels and the results that I have seen after using it.
Mary F.
This Mass just does not fit well! It's way too stiff to mold to your face and kind of scratchy uncomfortable. The actual Essence included is actually amazing if only the mask wouldn't be so crappy. Definitely not worth your money when you can find better brands at work just the same and then actual mask fits your face and molds to your face.
Stacy S.
Lake Zurich, IL
I got this mask in my Allure beauty box. I did not like how large the mask was. For some reason the sheet was a weird shape & too large for my face in the eye holes and mouth holes fit weird. Overall it felt really great and my skin felt plump afterwards.
Katie L.
Portland, OR
I am trying this as I type!

1. Packaging // nice, sturdy, easy to open, good color scheme and clear directions

2. Application // 3 layer mask so you have a mesh layer to remove then the mask layer to apply and another mesh layer. It's worth the extra 15 seconds to have this set up as the mask conforms easily to your face

3. Scent // subtle yet lightly fragrant - in a good way

4. Serum // the mask itself seems well packed with the good stuff. I squeeze the mesh layers and apply the excess serum under my eyes.

5. Effect // soothing and moisturizing.

6. Overall // highly recommend.
Amanda J.
Riverview , FL
This mask feel so refreshing and really gives you a relaxing and rejuvenating experience for little money. It's really hard to come by these days. I also love how long the results last, it works great and fast. I love it!
Molly S.
Camarillo, CA
The Seven wonders mask serious is so amazing. I love coconut fiber mask and how saturated it is. It makes my skin feel great afterwards. My only complaint is that mask for me it's to large and flops around a little. I love that they don't put fillets or junk in the essence.
shilpa l.
Is sheet mask alternative of facial?
jenessa F.
DINUBA, CA
Am I the only one who found this product to be so super sticky and didn't work much? I mean I get more out of my diy homemade masks and scrubs?? I was super disappointed in this mask!!
Christy O.
I've alway been curious to try a sheet mask does this one work well? Are they Wirth the price?