Leaders 7 Wonders Mediterranean Olive Brightening Sheet Mask uploaded by Gothamasque _.Leaders 7 Wonders Mediterranean Olive Brightening Sheet Mask uploaded by Marissa S.Leaders 7 Wonders Mediterranean Olive Brightening Sheet Mask uploaded by M. J. H.

BY LEADERS

7 Wonders Mediterranean Olive Brightening Mask - Only at ULTA! 7 Wonders Mediterranean Olive Brightening Mask is an advanced bio-cullulose mask. Contour & fit technology provides exceptional skin adherence for powerful results. This sheet mask brightens dull and tired skin, improves uneven skin tone and minimizes visible dark spots. Formulated with antioxidant-rich olive oil from the Mediterranean. Can be used on all sensitive skin types and is dermatologist tested. (1 ct.)  - 7 Wonders Mediterranean Olive Brightening Mask see more...

• Is the Leaders 7 Wonders Mediterranean Olive Brightening...1 Answers
  • Does this mask leave your face sticky after you take it off?1 Answers
  • Would anyone recommend this to someone with sensitive skin?2 Answers
Samantha L.
Brick, NJ
Love this mask, it made my skin look so hydrated and glowing. The mask itself is made of pure Coconut Bio Cellulose, which is a very thick material. This is good because it does not rip easily while you are unfolding it; however, the downside is that it doesn’t stick to your face as well as the thin ones do. You have to lie flat on your back (I was laying down with my head propped up a little, but the mask kept sliding down my face because it was rather heavy). All-in-all it is an excellent product!
Tracy D.
Casa Grande, AZ
Leaders is my absolute favorite brand of masks.  I first purchased the set at Ulta.  I love the hydrogel mask.  It stays on place during usage and I don't have to worry about it slipping off while doing chores around the house =)  I enjoy using them over the summer as they keep me cool.  This particular mask is my favorite and I notice my skin is  a bit brighter than before using it.  Smells really nice too!
monchika a.
Panama City
The actual mask is really thick compared to normal sheet masks. This made it hard to get it to stay down on my face. Not a lot of product too. The mouth hole was smaller too that made it difficult to fit on face
Tomorrow H.
Durham, NC
I really like this mask. It actually kind of contours to your face. It's really thin once you remove both protective pieces. The eye and mouth holes are pretty small so you need to position it carefully. It smells great and my face was super smooth afterwards.
Adrienne K.
San Diego, CA
I’ve used other leader masks before trying this one. This masks feels soothing on your skin. Helped with dullness and gave the appearance of minimized pores. Afterwards it makes your skin look nice and dewy.
Gothamasque _.
I love leaders sheet masks, specifically the gel ones because it adheres so well to your face. It's probably the best face fitting mask I've used so far. That thing is not going anywhere.
I had it on for about 20 minutes and when I took it off, I think I saw only a little brightening, but not much. I usually wait one day before coming to a consensus because I feel like with any brightening sheet mask you should wait a couple of hours. It still looks the same as yesterday but my skin is well hydrated so no complaints.
Edita P.
Middleton, MA
I love all Leaders sheet masks from this line, but Leaders 7 Wonders Mediterranean Olive Brightening Sheet Mask is my favorite of the bunch. I love how it smells and how wonderful my skin looks afterwards. This mask is very thin, like second skin, so it's easy to apply and move around with it on. I've read reviews about it being thick and uncomfortable, but I think people didn't realize it has 2 protective layers and didn't peel them off. I keep the mask on my face 30-60 minutes, sometimes longer - it will start drying by that time. Once I take it off, my skin looks bright, healthy, even, plump and hydrated.
Jamie O.
Lady Lake, FL
My skin can get a bit red around the cheeks and this mask really helped to even that out. After using this just once, I noticed right away that my face looked so much more bright and fresh! My skin also felt very hydrated and regenerated. I will definitely be using these often now.
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
I love the mask material - the bio cellulose mask really adheres like a second skin and does not slide around once applied. It's not sopping wet either which is a huge turn off for sheet masks for me. My skin was more hydrated and glowing after using this mask. I will always pick these up when they go on sale.
megan l.
Berkeley Spgs, WV
I loved the way this mask sat on my face and didnt slide around. It smells pleasant and feels good. The serum soaked in pretty quickly after I took the mask off. It didnt leave my skin feeling oily or sticky. I didnt notice a huge difference other than my skin looked dewey and felt plump.
Janet A.
Reseda, CA
Would anyone recommend this to someone with sensitive skin?
Athena K.
Peterborough , ON
Erica L.
Rosemead, CA
Does this mask leave your face sticky after you take it off?

back