Leaders 7 Wonders Himalayan Camellia Pore Minimizing Sheet Mask

by Leaders

7 Wonders Himalayan Camellia Pore Minimizing Mask - Only at ULTA! 7 Wonders Himalayan Camellia Pore Minimizing Mask is an advanced bio-cellulose mask. Contour & fit technology provides exceptional skin adherence for powerful results. Soothes troubled and irritated skin and refreshes rough skin. This facial in a sheet contains a full bottle of serum rich Himalayan camellia. This sheet mask visibly refines pores and smoothes rough texture. Can be used on all sensitive skin types. Dermatologist tested. (1 ct.)   - 7 Wonders Himalayan Camellia Pore Minimizing Mask

I am a die hard fan of sheet masks, is this one effective?
I can't believe this exist. I love masks, and a pore minimizing mask...wow. Is it good?
What major retailers carry these masks?
Start your review of Leaders 7 Wonders Himalayan Camellia Pore Minimizing Sheet Mask!
seal beach, CA
I have combination sensitive acne prone skin. This sheet mask did not cause any further breakouts and helped improve the dry patches on my cheeks. It’s very calming and hydrating. I recommend using any of the leaders sheet masks once a week.
Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness
Bristow, VA
Leaders 7 Wonders Himalayan Camellia Pore Minimizing Sheet Mask uploaded by Alysia P.
This mask gave me such amazing results! I honestly mainly do masks for fun, hoping that afterwards I see noticeable difference in either acne, hydration, or pore minimization but usually nothing really looks that different. But this sheet mask ended up doing all of the above! There are 4 easy instructions for this mask right on the back, making it super easy to apply. Basically it comes with a cover sheet on the front and the back. You peel the one off the back first and stick it to your face and rub all the edges around until its sitting flat on all the curves of your face. This can actually be done pretty quickly because the mask is very adhesive and stays in place for the most part. The only area I had an issue with was right above the mouth and chin (like shown in the picture it would fall a little bit). I would lay down to get the best results. After leaving the mask on for 25 minutes I noticed right away how hydrated my face felt. It felt so soft and smooth, and my dryness went right away! 10-20 minutes later I noticed how firm my face felt. This mask really hardens up and loose skin and give it such great hydration! AND about an hour later I looked in the mirror to check my pores and they did look visibly smaller. I will definitely be purchasing this mask again.
Oily / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
Atlanta, GA
Himalayan salt is known for all its trace minerals and is suppose to hydrate the skin internally. I like the fit of this mask. It's summer so I keep it in the fridge. I wore this for 30 minutes after I took it off it revealed moist skin. It wasn't tacky and when I woke up this morning my skin was matte and plump. Now for 6 it's a little pricey for everyday use.
I really don't know how effective this mask is, but it's definitely a fun mask to use. I love how it smells and how it feels on my skin, and the packaging is so pretty! It can be kind of pricey for a sheet mask, but overall, it would recommend it to a friend.
Dry, Sensitive / Dullness, Puffiness, Redness
Charlotte, NC
I have a drawer filled with various sheet masks and Leaders 7 Wonders is one of my favorite brands! Each one I've tried is high quality and leaves my face feeling incredible! I put on and use my Jade Facial Roller to set the serum deeper into my pores. Once you're ready to take the mask off, rub the remaining serum into your skin 😊
This sheet mask was so so for me.The fit was not right.The results were not ground shaking.I did not SEE much of a difference with my pore size.The skin felt tight and soft.I bought yhis for the minimizing of the pores which I did not get.waste of time and money in my opinion
Combination / Large Pores, Fine Lines
Weeki Wachee, FL
I wanted to love this sheet mask so much. I added it to my ulta online order this past week to try it all. First of all, I have a love/hate relationship with the plastic sheet you peel away. I think its awesome because the application seems less messy but then its really hard to peel it off. I loved how tight the mask clung to my skin but whose face is this scrunched up together? The holes were all in weird places. I like the feeling of the mask - cooling, hydrating and so firming. I thought it was going to be sticky but it wasn't. I would say it helped with oilyness. I wouldn't say it made my skin feel any more hydrated though. My face felt firm but really stiff afterwards. When I woke up, my skin was peeling so I don't think I will be using this mask again. Another disappointing thing about these masks is how much of the serum is left over in the package. I could have drenched another full mask in what was left.
Combination / Sensitivity, Uneven Skin Tone
Union, NJ
Leaders 7 Wonders Himalayan Camellia Pore Minimizing Sheet Mask uploaded by Melissa M.
This mask is absolutely amazing. It's unlike any sheet mask I've done before -- it's three layers: the two outer layers get peeled away to reveal the middle layer, which is the *actual* mask. It's super thin, and sticks right to your face to really get the best results I've ever gotten from a sheet mask. My face felt amazing afterwards -- less irritated, my pores were noticeably smaller, my skin felt tighter, and my skin was left hydrated. Awesome.
Oily, Sensitive / Dullness, Large Pores, Redness
Cape Coral, FL
Leaders 7 Wonders Himalayan Camellia Pore Minimizing Sheet Mask uploaded by Lyndsey B.
Holy Canoli, I can not express to you how much I love these sheet masks my Leaders! This one to be specific. I used it last night and woke up with the smoothst, healthy feeling skin. One mask made such an improvement I'm definitely working these into my regular skin care regimen!
Combination / Dark Spots
I love this mask, and I love the fact that I can pick it up at Ulta even more! My only complaint is that the two sheets on either side make it difficult to get open and on the face. My pores look smaller after using this, and my skin is definitely more radiant. It isn't the biggest moisture boost, but I still really like it.
Oily / Acne, Large Pores, Redness
Ask a question to the Influenster community...