Leaders 7 Wonders Caribbean Coconut Calming Sheet Mask

by Leaders

7 Wonders Caribbean Coconut Calming Mask - Only at ULTA! 7 Wonders Caribbean Coconut Calming Mask is an advanced bio-cellulose mask that calms red and irritated skin and leaves skin soothed and refreshed. Advanced bio-cullulose mask. Contour & fit technology provides exceptional skin adherence for powerful results. Calms red and irritated skin and leaves skin soothed and refreshed. Can be used on the most sensitive skin types. Enriched with nutrient rich coconut from the Caribbean. Dermatologist tested. (1 ct.)  - 7 Wonders Caribbean Coconut Calming Mask

How does this mask compare with the Tony Moly sheet masks?
I have really sensitive skin, will this irritate my skin?
Start your review of Leaders 7 Wonders Caribbean Coconut Calming Sheet Mask!
2 months agoPittsburgh, PA
First thing that I'm going to say about ALL of these masks is that there is TWO sheets that need to be pulled off before you have the forming sheet. They will not fit correctly if you don't do this. This is my holy Grail face mask, I wish I could afford to use them more frequently. The gelly like mask is very cooling and extremely hydrating. My skin looks naturally fresh and plump for nearly 72 hours after using this mask. Plus it smells lovely, nothing like coconut, but so very clean and happy.
2 years agoNewark, NJ
This really is packed full of product in the mask. There are 3 layers of the mask to ensure freshness which is great. It’s so refreshing to put on and cooking especially if I pop it on the refrigerator. It helped get rid of my redness on my face which does super well and moisturized it. Leaders is such a great mask!
5 months agoBrooklyn, NY
Leaders 7 Wonders Caribbean Coconut Calming Sheet Mask uploaded by Carla E.
Prior to applying this mask I felt that my face was getting irritated and oily. No redness just very dull. I decided to apply this sheet mask as a pick me up. I must say I’m very impressed with this product. Was having a lil trouble taking out the film from BOTH SIDES off. Once accomplished the sheet mask itself applied on nicely. You can barely feel it! It’s super light weight, soft to the touch. The serum is amazing is absorbs beautifully into the skin. It left my skin soft with a calm feeling. I feel refreshed definitely the pick me up that I needed.
3 years agoOrlando, FL
OMG THIS SHEET MASK IS AMAZING! I looove this brand! I have acne prone skin and this really helps calm it and aids in reducing redness. These masks come drenched in the serum which I usually save and use it as my daily & nightly serum until it's done. I found a box of 10 at a local Marshalls on clearance for only $10 (great deal!!!) but I know they're sold on the Ulta website for $6
3 years agoCenter Point, AL
Leaders 7 Wonders Caribbean Coconut Calming Sheet Mask uploaded by Marcia G.
Went to the beach got minor sun burn on my face I usually use aloe vera but I received this mask from lip monthly and wanted to try it. It definitely calmed my skin from the itchy buring irrigation. I loved it. I will definitely buy more.
2 years agoSherman Oaks, CA
I love this mask! It's so soothing and moisturizing and it calms down any redness. It's great for combination skin. The only thing I don't like is that I wasn't which part was the liner and which part was the mask it was also hard to separate. It's also kind of pricey for a face mask but worth it!
3 years ago
These are definitely worth the price, $6 at Ulta Beauty. However, you can sometimes find these at your local TJMaxx for much cheaper. The mask feels slimy when going on. But after you remove the mask and gently rub the left over serum into your skin, your face will feel smooth. It's relaxing to wear, but it's even better that you feel an immediate difference in your skin...without paying out the waxzoo.
a year agoSanta Barbara, CA
Purchased at: Cost Plus World Market
This has got to be the best sheet mask I have ever used. On the recommendation of a sales lady I bought this when my skin was feeling very sunburned, stressed, dull, and tired and it brought it back to life. There was a very obvious visible difference after 1 use. I have since used all the other 7 wonders masks, and do like them all, but this one for me is hands down the best. Hydrating, calming, brightening, plumping, smoothing.
3 years agoLeeds, AL
I used this mask for the first time last night and I loved it! It felt so amazing on my skin and was easy to apply. I woke up this morning and my skin still felt super hydrated and soothed. It helped so much with my redness as well! Will definitely repurchase.
3 years agoChicago, IL
I received the Leaders 7 Wonders Caribbean Coconut Calming Sheet Mask in my March LipMonthly beauty bag. This mask deeply moisturizes and refreshes skin. The serum absorbs completely into your skin, leaving it refreshed and soft. This skincare product is #fibromyalgia and #sensoryissues friendly. Just my friendly opinion.