Leaders 7 Wonders Caribbean Coconut Calming Sheet Mask uploaded by Marcia G.

BY LEADERS

7 Wonders Caribbean Coconut Calming Mask - Only at ULTA! 7 Wonders Caribbean Coconut Calming Mask is an advanced bio-cellulose mask that calms red and irritated skin and leaves skin soothed and refreshed. Advanced bio-cullulose mask. Contour & fit technology provides exceptional skin adherence for powerful results. Calms red and irritated skin and leaves skin soothed and refreshed. Can be used on the most sensitive skin types. Enriched with nutrient rich coconut from the Caribbean. Dermatologist tested. (1 ct.)  - 7 Wonders Caribbean Coconut Calming Mask see more...

• How does this mask compare with the Tony Moly sheet masks?3 Answers
  • I have really sensitive skin, will this irritate my skin?2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Andrea S.
This is one of my all time favorite sheet masks. This mask is calming and hydrating and because it is hydrogel it adheres well to the skin. I have 3 different kinds of the Leaders masks and have been very happy with them all. I got them for a great deal at masksheets.com. I would recommend both the masks and that site!
Theresa R.
Passaic, NJ
This really is packed full of product in the mask. There are 3 layers of the mask to ensure freshness which is great. It’s so refreshing to put on and cooking especially if I pop it on the refrigerator. It helped get rid of my redness on my face which does super well and moisturized it. Leaders is such a great mask!
Tracy D.
Casa Grande, AZ
Leaders is my absolute favorite brand of masks.  I first purchased the set at Ulta.  I love the hydrogel mask.  It stays on place during usage and I don't have to worry about it slipping off while doing chores around the house =)  I enjoy using them over the summer as they keep me cool.  This particular mask is my favorite to use when my skin is irritated. It instantly calms and smells really nice too!
Anelis S.
Orlando, FL
OMG THIS SHEET MASK IS AMAZING! I looove this brand! I have acne prone skin and this really helps calm it and aids in reducing redness. These masks come drenched in the serum which I usually save and use it as my daily & nightly serum until it's done. I found a box of 10 at a local Marshalls on clearance for only $10 (great deal!!!) but I know they're sold on the Ulta website for $6
Marcia G.
Center Point, AL
Went to the beach got minor sun burn on my face I usually use aloe vera but I received this mask from lip monthly and wanted to try it. It definitely calmed my skin from the itchy buring irrigation. I loved it. I will definitely buy more.
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
I love this mask! It's so soothing and moisturizing and it calms down any redness. It's great for combination skin. The only thing I don't like is that I wasn't which part was the liner and which part was the mask it was also hard to separate. It's also kind of pricey for a face mask but worth it!
Becky W.
Florida, ['', '', '']
These are definitely worth the price, $6 at Ulta Beauty. However, you can sometimes find these at your local TJMaxx for much cheaper. The mask feels slimy when going on. But after you remove the mask and gently rub the left over serum into your skin, your face will feel smooth. It's relaxing to wear, but it's even better that you feel an immediate difference in your skin...without paying out the waxzoo.
Sara S.
Leeds, AL
I used this mask for the first time last night and I loved it! It felt so amazing on my skin and was easy to apply. I woke up this morning and my skin still felt super hydrated and soothed. It helped so much with my redness as well! Will definitely repurchase.
Vilma V.
I received the Leaders 7 Wonders Caribbean Coconut Calming Sheet Mask in my March LipMonthly beauty bag. This mask deeply moisturizes and refreshes skin. The serum absorbs completely into your skin, leaving it refreshed and soft. This skincare product is #fibromyalgia and #sensoryissues friendly. Just my friendly opinion.
Elaine  L.
There have only been two sheet masks i have used which I would describe as a 10. This is one I'd them. It left my skin so smooth and looking great. There is enough serum left in the package to put on your face two or three more times. I can't wait to try the other masks of this brand.
Joselyn T.
Sullivan, MO
How does this mask compare with the Tony Moly sheet masks?
Kia Sohappy H.
University Pk, IL
I have really sensitive skin, will this irritate my skin?