Leaders 7 Wonders Amazonian Acai Anti-Pollution Sheet Mask

by Leaders

7 Wonders Amazonian Acai Anti-Pollution Mask - Only at ULTA! 7 Wonders Amazonian Acai Anti-Pollution Mask is an advanced bio-cullulose mask. Contour & fit technology provides exceptional skin adherence for powerful results. This sheet mask minimizes the effects of pollution on your skin. The mask helps to purify and neutralize the effects of pollution on your skin. Can be used on all sensitive skin types and is dermatologist tested.( 1 ct.) - 7 Wonders Amazonian Acai Anti-Pollution Mask

Did you get your from lip monthly?
I have been thinking of buys leaders mask, and this one in particular. Is it true to its claims?? Is it worth the $$.
Start your review of Leaders 7 Wonders Amazonian Acai Anti-Pollution Sheet Mask!
2 years ago
|| Leaders Amazonian Acai Antipollution Mask || 🎀This mask claims to minimize effects of pollution on skin, purifies and detoxifies skin, and neutralizes the skin damaging free radicals. . 🎀Tip: remove one protective film at a time. Also make sure you got all the essence out of the package 😊 . 🎀Use: 1. Clean face 2. Apply toner 3. Apply mask on for 20-25minutes 4. Tap in the remaining essence  5. Apply moisturizer . 🎀Price: $ . 🎀Scent: smells like chemical..given active ingredient is witch hazel 0.1%. But I can't smell berry or acai? 🤔 . . 🎀Sheet: there are two protective films on both sides of the mask. The mask itself is very thin made out of coconut bio cellulose and wasn't very soft to touch. Also, the application of this mask took a little longer than necessary. The films and the sheet mask are very similar so separating with long nails was a nuisance. . . 🎀Essence: it was thick gel like essence and there was a lot of it in the package and on the mask. The extra essence is what made the mask smooth to touch however. . . 🎀Result: the mask uses Contour and Fit Technology to provide superior adherence which is incredible. It really did stick to my face the whole time even though I was doing work the entire time. 🤹🏻‍♀️ I really like how it felt after removing the mask, there was barely any essence left on the mask and on my face! It felt like my skin absorbed all of the essence! My skin feels great and smooth. The inflammation from the cold weather is calmer after use! 👧🏻 The only drawback was the smell; not a huge fan of it. I can't tell if it does well with antipollution but I do like knowing my skin is being protected 😂 . . 🎀Recommend? Yes definitely put a kick in  hydrating and calming the skin especially with the winter coming ❄️ . . 🎀Repurchase? Yes and I want to try the other  7 wonders masks too 🎭 .
10 months agoSan antonio, TX
After a long day of putting your skin through the grime of sweating and being outside, this ask really does a good job of making your skin feel like it’s purging all the pollution trapped inside your pores. The sheet is really soothing and I love the quality of the mask.
3 years ago
Leaders 7 Wonders Amazonian Acai Anti-Pollution Sheet Mask uploaded by Stacy C.
Leaders 7 Wonders Amazonian Acai Anti-Pollution Sheet Mask uploaded by Stacy C.
Hands down - best fitting sheet mask. It feels like a thin rubber or latex type material which really stays in place. Other sheet masks move around and can even slide off. With these you can actually walk around and not worry about it falling off. Now for the moisturizer that's on it- really hydrating and I could definitely see the difference in it made , my skin looked dewy and felt soft & supple. I use the mask at night because you don't need to wash this one off , that way it continues to work it's moisturizing magic all night. It's really pampering after a day in the sun or wearing heavy makeup. I first got it at Ulta but when I went back for more they said it was only available at Ulta.com so that's a bit of a bummer unless I'm ordering online.
2 years agoGarden Grove, CA
I love this product for a number of reasons:
1) Soothing - I often reach for this after traveling because it helps with any irritation or dryness the long plane/car ride may have given me.
2) Fit - The two layers that protect the coconut biocellulose still allow the essence to saturate the mask itself and gives a great application.  Even though this mask is just one piece, the hydrogel material helps it fit extremely well to my face.
3) Value - Leaders is always very good about giving you a lot of essence in each sheet mask packet and this one is no exception.  I often find myself using this on my neck, arms, and legs.  I also sometimes add the extra essence to the mask (while still on my face) after the recommended 20 minutes to refresh it and allow it to stay on my face a bit longer.
Overall, I would definitely recommend this mask because it soothes the skin and provides much-needed nutrients and moisture to stressed out skin.
I love this product for a number of reasons:
3 years agoHoboken, NJ
This is the first mask that I've tried by this brand and I was very impressed. I love masking and especially a hydrating sheet mask before bed. I loved the cooking sensation from the gel. The mask smelled very nice and I would be interested in purchasing another one!
2 years agoWylie, TX
I got this in one of my lip monthly bags awhile ago and finally decided to use it the day before my birthday!

The experience of putting it on felt much more high-end than others.  After using it, most of my skin feels super perfect.

I am really surprised and will definitely be picking up some of their other stuff online. :)

a year agoOceanside, CA
I love using this one especially when I am stress and I know I need to detoxify my face. I use this one after a long day, I used a lot of makeup, and have a stressfull week. I would buy this and will recommend it.
3 years agoOxnard, CA
I love these coconut gel mask, they adhere to the skin so well! They are a little pricey but I found a box of 10 at TjMaxx! These give great hydration and make my skin very even toned and glowy! The essence just soaks right into the skin too!
2 years agoGrove City, OH
I really really like the smell of this, even though it's subtle. There was plenty of product in the package so I had extra to run down my neck and chest. This was my first time using a Leaders brand mask and I'd definitely go with this brand again. Price is reasonable. Left my face feeling moisturized and refreshed.
3 years agoDouglasville, GA
This is my first time using a mask. I love how cooling the mask is and how it covers your entire face. My face feels hydrated. It is a little messy trying to get it from the pack but I'm sure that's the case with any mask.