Leaders 7 Wonders Amazonian Acai Anti-Pollution Sheet Mask
Top Questions See all 5 Q&A
1) Soothing - I often reach for this after traveling because it helps with any irritation or dryness the long plane/car ride may have given me.
2) Fit - The two layers that protect the coconut biocellulose still allow the essence to saturate the mask itself and gives a great application. Even though this mask is just one piece, the hydrogel material helps it fit extremely well to my face.
3) Value - Leaders is always very good about giving you a lot of essence in each sheet mask packet and this one is no exception. I often find myself using this on my neck, arms, and legs. I also sometimes add the extra essence to the mask (while still on my face) after the recommended 20 minutes to refresh it and allow it to stay on my face a bit longer.
Overall, I would definitely recommend this mask because it soothes the skin and provides much-needed nutrients and moisture to stressed out skin.
1. Clean face
2. Apply toner
3. Apply mask on for 20-25minutes
4. Tap in the remaining essence
5. Apply moisturizer .
. 🎀Scent: smells like chemical..given active ingredient is witch hazel 0.1%. But I can't smell berry or acai? 🤔
. . 🎀Sheet: there are two protective films on both sides of the mask. The mask itself is very thin made out of coconut bio cellulose and wasn't very soft to touch. Also, the application of this mask took a little longer than necessary. The films and the sheet mask are very similar so separating with long nails was a nuisance. .
. 🎀Essence: it was thick gel like essence and there was a lot of it in the package and on the mask. The extra essence is what made the mask smooth to touch however. .
. 🎀Result: the mask uses Contour and Fit Technology to provide superior adherence which is incredible. It really did stick to my face the whole time even though I was doing work the entire time. 🤹🏻♀️ I really like how it felt after removing the mask, there was barely any essence left on the mask and on my face! It felt like my skin absorbed all of the essence! My skin feels great and smooth. The inflammation from the cold weather is calmer after use! 👧🏻 The only drawback was the smell; not a huge fan of it. I can't tell if it does well with antipollution but I do like knowing my skin is being protected 😂 .
. 🎀Recommend? Yes definitely put a kick in hydrating and calming the skin especially with the winter coming ❄️ .
. 🎀Repurchase? Yes and I want to try the other 7 wonders masks too 🎭 .
I was kind of put off by the texture at first, but after putting it on I got why it had such a rich texture (comparable to a thin, incredibly soft washcloth that’d been drenched in moisture). My skin looked amazing after and, on top of that, to date, this is one of my top TLC self care masks to date. I swear by all the good it will do for your skin especially if it’s dry and it needs moisture.
Now for the moisturizer that's on it- really hydrating and I could definitely see the difference in it made , my skin looked dewy and felt soft & supple. I use the mask at night because you don't need to wash this one off , that way it continues to work it's moisturizing magic all night. It's really pampering after a day in the sun or wearing heavy makeup.
I first got it at Ulta but when I went back for more they said it was only available at Ulta.com so that's a bit of a bummer unless I'm ordering online.
The experience of putting it on felt much more high-end than others. After using it, most of my skin feels super perfect.
I am really surprised and will definitely be picking up some of their other stuff online. :)
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos