Anna P.
Anna P.
Cambridge, OH

Is this pillow as comfortable as it looks? Also, does it make pregnancy more comfortable in the sense of being able to sleep comfortably?
Grace L.
Grace L.
June 18, 2016, 11:21 a.m.
Yes, and yes
Brooke M.
Brooke M.
Nov. 2, 2015, 2:21 a.m.
Its comfy
Heather R.
Heather R.
Sept. 3, 2014, 12:08 p.m.
I am a stomach sleeper so switching to my side was not easy. I got this pillow and now I can not imagine sleeping without it. I still wake up to turn over but it makes sleeping with my growing belly much more comfortable.
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
June 9, 2014, 9:55 p.m.
Yes, it's definitely as comfortable as it looks. It really helped me sleep during my pregnancy.
Megan C.
Megan C.
Feb. 22, 2014, 1:40 a.m.
It's so comfy! It's like a giant huge from your pillow! :)
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Dec. 10, 2013, 1:27 p.m.
I'm 19 weeks pregnant and this pillow is heaven for me. I sleep soooo much better now with it. I was having back trouble and that has pretty much disappeared. I sleep more throughout the night and don't wake up achy. It also helps promote sleeping on my sides since I love to sleep on my back but can't really do that now that I'm pregnant. Also you can turn it around so that the long part of the pillow is in front of you so you can hug it while having it between your legs. I can't tell you how much I love this pillow, it is so worth the money.

Join Now