New ParentBaby SafetyBaby TransportLeachco
Prop 'R Shopper Body-Fit Cart Cover - Green

Leachco Prop 'R Shopper Body-Fit Cart Cover - Green

by Leachco

Make shopping great fun for your toddler with the leachco prop 'r shopper body-fit cart cover. It offers comfortable padded seating for your baby. Safety straps are adjustable for extra comfort. This baby shopping cart cover has padded side support with adjustable props. Its pockets can hold toys and other baby items to keep your baby engaged while you shop. This leachco shopping cart cover meets cpsc standards. Machine wash. For babies over 6 months of age.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Leachco Prop 'R Shopper Body-Fit Cart Cover - Green!
Julia D.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I bought this on Amazon for $40 which is pricey for a buggy cover. I was nervous it would be useless but holy crap it's the best! I've used the same one for both my children and they're 7 years apart, so it has lasting quality. The pillows on the side are a MUST! They keep baby from sliding around and if they get sleepy like my oldest always did, they can just lay their head down and take a nap. Sometimes I would even lay him down in it sideways and he would sleep all through the store. I want to clarify that this cover only works for buggys and NOT highchairs. The pillows are to fluffy for them.
Leslie P.
Freedom, PA
I use the HECK out of cart covers. They honestly aren't great for high chairs, too much bunching. They are sooo great for shopping carts though. My son is nuts, always bashing his little head around, they actually have a decent amount of cushion so I don't flinch when hes bashing around. They are very cute and I get a lot of compliments in the store. I would recommend getting one with these pillows on the side if you can afford it. My son was small and slid around quite a bit without the pillows until he was stronger.

Looking for your answer?