BY LEACHCO

Alyxandra P.
I got a cuddle-u at my baby shower and I liked it. I however also had a boppy and noticed I gravitated to that more than the cuddle-u because the boppy is firmer and felt more supportive. The plus about the cuddle-u being softer is that A. Some people want the softer feel and B. I feel like, since I was kind of big post partum for a while, it was easier to put around my belly to nurse with because it's floppier and bigger than a boppy. I liked having both they were both useful and had different pros
Amanda G.
Toledo, OH
This is the nursing pillow I received at my baby shower. I had registered for the far more popular, Boppy. I know when it comes to certain things, we need that brand recognition but this has been a far superior pillow. The materials are top quality, the cover design is adorable, easily removed and washed and you can even use a hidden strap to sit baby in it when he/she is a bit bigger! This pillow has been instrumental in our breastfeeding relationship and I won't hesitate to buy one for any of my friends expecting a little one!
Tiffany Z.
This was not useful at all. My kid did not like lying in them, but the strap did keep the baby in place when the baby was young. Trying to nurse with this thing was just awkward. There was no position that was comfortable. I just ended up using regular pillows. Plus, there's no cover for this thing, so it's a pain to wash (you have to "spot clean" which really isn't cleaning). This thing eventually got relegated to a butt pillow.
Dana H.
Oklahoma City, OK
I got this for a friend of mine. I do not think she liked it very much. She never told me. I think she just liked hold the baby instead.
Brooke K.
Muskegon, MI
I used this product for a photography prop for my newborns. Mothers used it during sessions if they needed to nurse. Worked well!
kim m.
okemah, OK
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
A good product I would definitely recommend it to friends and family to try and share their experiences
Amber l.
I used a nursing pillow and actually have three!! A great and comfortable product