Leachco Cuddle-U Basic Nursing Pillow - Sage Pin Dot uploaded by Michele I.Leachco Cuddle-U Basic Nursing Pillow - Sage Pin Dot uploaded by Michele I.

BY LEACHCO

This unique support pillow has the benefits of a bouncer with the comfort of your caress! Combining a two way Velcro adjustable soft seat wrap with our firm U shaped pillow creates a duo that ensures support for baby, as well as safety. There is no wiggling or squirming out of this comfy seat. A concealed pocket pouch is attached to the underneath side of the pillow so when it is time to feed baby, just fold and tuck away the seat wrap. Cuddle U now becomes a one size fits all nursing pillow. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Vika R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I used this with my first born 6 years ago and it was fantastic. I used it initially as a nursing pillow, but my son didn't take to the breast easily and, unfortunately, my milk supply plummeted and I just gave up. However, we used this pillow continuously to sit him up and play with him. In fact, I think I can say that this pillow helped my son learn to sit up! The strap wasn't very tight, per se, but it did hold him in. I would sit him on the couch with us and he would fit perfectly in the crevice. We ended up giving it to my sister in law for her baby, and unfortunately it got lost, so we don't have it for our one month old, but I so wish we did. I have a Boppy now, but honestly, it's not the same. The Leachco pillow is thicker and much more plush and sturdy, so it was much better positioning for my first born. I would take this over a Boppy any day!
Michele I.
I purchased this exact pillow three years ago when expecting my daughter and have used it pretty much every day for the past 2.5 years. I never used the strap that much and have actually since cut it off, but the pillow itself has been amazing for naps while nursing. At 2.5 years old she will lay in it for naps and at night now. I've frequently used it to put between my legs while side sleeping too. It's one of the only baby products I paid full po rice for and purchased new, but we have definitely gotten our money's worth out of it!
Carissa C.
Arlington, WA
It is great for when my 5yr old holds his baby brother, tummy time and lounging time. I love the strap that holds them in. it made it so we could use it right away with my 4lb baby! I feel it's too bulky to breast feed with though, only reason it didn't get 5 stars.. another bonus, its half the price of the boppy and works way better!!!
Haley G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I've used this nursing pillow with 2 babies and love it. Not only does it offer breastfeeding support but it also doubles as a seat and is great for tummy time. So much cheaper than Boppy and just as good, if not better.
Laura C.
We love our pillow! I rarely use it for support during feelings but find it useful when I do. OuR LO loves to sit up and do some tummyte with this!
Nicole E.
Poulsbo, WA
Having a seat strap makes so much sense! It totally helps support baby a!!!