BY LEA & PERRINS #21 in Barbecue & Steak Sauce

Lea & Perrins® All Natural Worcestershire Sauce.
Same premium quality since 1835.
The original.
Unwrap the Possibilities®.
Fish.
15 fl oz (444 ml). see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Veronica S.
Review for: Worcestershire Sauce 15 oz more...
This is one of my favorite Worcestershire sauce is. I use this in all of my marinades along with cooking steaks and burgers. I love this product and i highly recommend it
PiecesOf C.
Review for: Worcestershire Sauce 5 fl oz; 148 ml more...
This is how you make your burgers and meat loaf from ordinary to extraordinary! A few dashes gives great flavor. I also love mixing this with soy sauce to make a marinade. #influenstereats
Shalayna G.
Purvis, MS
Lea & Perrins Worcestershire sauce was created in 1835. This sauce is my favorite to add in the pan when I'm sauteing meats and fresh vegetables it has a nice robust flavor. I like that this sauce is all natural, cholesterol free, fat free, gluten free, has no preservatives and way less sodium than normal soy sauce. In my personal opinion this is the only Worcestershire sauce I do not like any other brand, it just does not taste the same. This particular brand runs a little bit on the expensive side but I highly recommend it you definitely get what you pay for in quality.
Christina P.
Belleville, NJ
My husband is a fan. A steak marinated in this and he all good. I'm not for it or against it. My kids eat it fries 🍟 and chicken 🍗 thy like so I buy it. Would I recommend it to some one? My husband YES me no.
Jamie V.
Las Vegas
I love this sauce. It is perfect to use with roasts or when making home made Chex mix. A little bit goes a long way so the bottle lasts a really long time. The flavor is just as amazing as the price. Will buy again.
Andrea B.
Powell, TN
Review for: Worcestershire Sauce 15 oz more...
We keep this product in the fridge all the time. We used it for marinading our steaks and lots of other things. Leaves our steak tasting great! The packaging is very appealing and sleek. We recommend this to everyone who comes over and eats our food!
Kelly R.
Saint Charles, MO
Review for: 1 Bottle; more...
I’ve been buying this for years. The best out there that I’ve tried so far. Consistently good. Perfect addition to a lot of meat dishes and sauces. I use in meatloaf often. Repeat customer. Highly recommended.
Karissa S.
Forest Hill, TX
My favorite brand its the most thickest I've tried. I mostly use this in my micheladas it gives it a very satisfying taste and it's also very cheap so go out and try it.
Erica B.
I love to use this on steaks and burgers. It always brings out such great flavors when you cook with it. It also works really well when making deviled eggs. If you're looking for a good seasoning, I definitely recommend this!
Kirsten H.
This had been my standard scrambled egg enhancer since I was eight. There are so many things that can get a flavor boost from this! It is also equally thrilling to tear of the paper wrapper (keeping it classy L&P).

This is just a great product all around and I recommend getting a bottle!
Sharah  S.
What are some ways that others use it