BY LEA & PERRINS #13 in Barbecue & Steak Sauce

Lea & Perrins® All Natural Worcestershire Sauce.
Same premium quality since 1835.
The original.
Unwrap the Possibilities®.
Fish.
15 fl oz (444 ml). see more...

Buy on Kmart
Veronica S.
Review for: Worcestershire Sauce 15 oz more...
This is one of my favorite Worcestershire sauce is. I use this in all of my marinades along with cooking steaks and burgers. I love this product and i highly recommend it
Kelly R.
Saint Charles, MO
Review for: 1 Bottle; more...
I’ve been buying this for years. The best out there that I’ve tried so far. Consistently good. Perfect addition to a lot of meat dishes and sauces. I use in meatloaf often. Repeat customer. Highly recommended.
Shalayna G.
Purvis, MS
Lea & Perrins Worcestershire sauce was created in 1835. This sauce is my favorite to add in the pan when I'm sauteing meats and fresh vegetables it has a nice robust flavor. I like that this sauce is all natural, cholesterol free, fat free, gluten free, has no preservatives and way less sodium than normal soy sauce. In my personal opinion this is the only Worcestershire sauce I do not like any other brand, it just does not taste the same. This particular brand runs a little bit on the expensive side but I highly recommend it you definitely get what you pay for in quality.
Christina P.
Belleville, NJ
My husband is a fan. A steak marinated in this and he all good. I'm not for it or against it. My kids eat it fries 🍟 and chicken 🍗 thy like so I buy it. Would I recommend it to some one? My husband YES me no.
Jamie V.
Las Vegas
I love this sauce. It is perfect to use with roasts or when making home made Chex mix. A little bit goes a long way so the bottle lasts a really long time. The flavor is just as amazing as the price. Will buy again.
Karissa S.
My favorite brand its the most thickest I've tried. I mostly use this in my micheladas it gives it a very satisfying taste and it's also very cheap so go out and try it.
Erica B.
I love to use this on steaks and burgers. It always brings out such great flavors when you cook with it. It also works really well when making deviled eggs. If you're looking for a good seasoning, I definitely recommend this!
Kirsten H.
This had been my standard scrambled egg enhancer since I was eight. There are so many things that can get a flavor boost from this! It is also equally thrilling to tear of the paper wrapper (keeping it classy L&P).

This is just a great product all around and I recommend getting a bottle!
Crystal G.
Cumberland, MD
This is the only brand I will buy. I've tried others and the taste doesn't even come close. It's great in marinades and I use it when making crab cakes. There's something fun about opening the packaging and unwrapping the paper from the bottle. Price point is nothing out of the ordinary. Coupons can usually be found and used when on sale to get super cheap as well.
Tonya R.
Carrboro, NC
I like to use Lea and Perrins Worcestershire sauce she I make stir fried vegetables with chicken or steak from scratch. It adds a lot of flavor and tastes good. I normally use it in a combination of Worcestershire sauce and Soy sauce and other spices.
Sharah  S.
What are some ways that others use it