Lea & Perrins Worcestershire Sauce, 5 fl oz Bottle

by Lea & Perrins

The Original Worcestershire SauceLEA & PERRINS presents Original Worcestershire Sauce, making it easy and mess-free for you to infuse savory flavors and aroma in your food. We have combined the best of flavorsome, aromatic ingredients so that you don't have to. LEA & PERRINS uses only the finest ingredients sourced from around the world to produce a flavor unmatched.A Perfect Balance of Savory FlavorsLEA & PERRINS Original Worcestershire Sauce helps you prepare food, aromatic with garlic, tangy with distilled white vinegar & tamarind extract, spicy with chili pepper extract and sweet with sugar & molasses. So flavorsome, it's bound to make your taste buds crave for more! Just toss your chicken, meat, fish and vegetables in Worcestershire Sauce or drizzle it while cooking too, it will add scrumptious flavor to your food.

What are some ways that others use it
Start your review of Lea & Perrins Worcestershire Sauce, 5 fl oz Bottle!
Jamie J.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
Lea & Perrins Worcestershire Sauce, 5 fl oz Bottle uploaded by Jamie J.
Worcestershire sauce is a huge staple in our house for many many things. Not only for marinating but for our homemade sauces we love to make. Chicken wing sauce, rib sauce and love to marinate London broil in it. Always have a bottle on hand.
Diana R.
Palmdale, CA
Lea & Perrins Worcestershire Sauce, 5 fl oz Bottle uploaded by Diana R.
Purchased at: Walmart
I remember my mom use a lot this sauce for meats and different recipes so I been using for awhile and like the flavor my food taste after use it.
Jennie S.
Greenfield, IN
Lea & Perrins Worcestershire Sauce, 5 fl oz Bottle uploaded by Jennie S.
Who doesn’t like to add a dash of Worcestershire to their dishes and Bloody Mary’s? This brand [product:lea-&-perrins-worcestershire-sauce] is the top drawer of Worcestershire! I add this to stews, soups, and pot roast gravy. Takes everything up a notch in flavor. Highly recommended.
Eli R.
Kennewick, WA
Lea & Perrins Worcestershire Sauce, 5 fl oz Bottle uploaded by Eli R.
Purchased at: Costco
les recomiendo mucho esta salsa nosotros la usamos para la carne asada o tacos de asada y le da un sabor rico y jugosa la carne Lea & Perrins Worcestershire Sauce, 5 fl oz Bottle
Shevon H.
Silverton, TX
1,097 reviews
Lea & Perrins Worcestershire Sauce, 5 fl oz Bottle uploaded by Shevon H.
Purchased at: Walmart
My husband must love this stuff as he puts it on our steaks when making them. I used to put it on my cheese on toast when I was a kid & loved it.
Angela L.
Irving, TX
Purchased at: Target
I grew up on Lea & Perrins. That was when I ate meat, so I doused on all of it! It has a wonderful taste and I still use it today in soups and various dishes to add some “umph.” I love the deep, richness to the sauce!
Kimmie F.
Stockton, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
I have been using this Worcestershire for years! I mainly use when making homemade Chex Mix. It smells so good when it is baking in the oven!
Janine M.
Lea & Perrins Worcestershire Sauce is a staple in my pantry. I use it to marinate steaks before cooking as well as using it as a sauce for meatloaf. It always adds a great flavor to food. I use this sauce often.
Jenn F.
CLANTON, AL
Purchased at: Walmart
I've tried other brands to include generic but always come back to this brand. Their brand just tastes better, not watered down and I don't have to use as much. This is the one you want. I use this on my steaks, burgers, stir fry, veggies, soups and stews. I'm sure there's more but I cannot run out of this one. Good value and very good in taste. No others can compare!
Hart L.
A really great steak sauce. My family doesn't buy this sauce very often but I do like to have it once in a while.