LEA & PERRINS The Original Worcestershire Sauce 20 OZ GLASS BOTTLE uploaded by Luz H.

BY LEA & PERRINS #85 in Sauces

Same premium quality since 1835 see more...

Luz H.
I love this sauce!!! I use to prepare some chips! With this sauce and skme chili one! Amazing!!!
Amere G.
Lea & Perrins Worcestershire Sauce Original All Natural are my favorite Steak Sauce. Also can be use for pasta sauce and marinating meats. It gives nice aroma and add such unique delicious taste on anything it touches! There's a lot of competition on Steak Sauce but Lea and Perrins is my best bet.
Karen C.
Tolleson, AZ
My family and I love Lea & Perrins Worcestershire! This delicious sauce has a permanent place in my fridge. I use it in my sloppy joes, beef stroganoff, etc and my husband uses it in his SOS aka toast w/gravy on top (Sh*t on shingles- military family) ­čśë
Adriana A.
Los Angeles, CA
I absolutely love this sauce especially for marinating my steaks and chickens before grilling them! Very delicious taste once the meat is cooked. I usually pair it with mustard and always add both for marinating process. Try it and you will not regret it!!! It is also a must when making a shrimp cocktail or and cocktail for that matter. In cocktail, I usually pair with ketchup. This sauce is life!!!
To make the perfect Canadian, which I am proud to be, classic cocktail the Caesar, you need to use the one and only LEA & PERRINS The Original Worcestershire Sauce. The cocktail is prepared the following way: Add ice to a celery salt-rimmed highball glass. Pour in one ounce of vodka, Tabasco (or any other hot sauce) and LEA & PERRINS The Original Worcestershire Sauce to taste, then top off with Mott's Clamato Juice. Add a stalk of celery, wedge of lime and voila...you have the perfect Caesar! The addition of LEA & PERRINS The Original Worcestershire Sauce is what gives this concoction its unique flavor. I do not think that any other brand of Worcestershire sauce would suffice. So try a Caesar using the one and only LEA & PERRINS The Original Worcestershire Sauce. I think you will be glad that you did!