Le Yuan Kuo Industrial Co., Ltd. LE YUAN KUO INDUSTRIAL CO, LTD. Large Bear Statue - LE YUAN KUO INDUSTRIAL CO, LTD.

BY LE YUAN KUO INDUSTRIAL CO., LTD.

Add some wildlife to your garden or outdoor living area with this realistic-looking Brown Bear Statue. see more...

Orlando, FL
This bear statue is so adorable. It scares away the wild cats that try to pee in my garden. I would recommend this to anyone who likes bears.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
Haha not really my style but my friend likes it and honestly it's ok it's a nice decoration for the 9utsude but we don't live near bears
Mari O.
This is adorable! This price is also very inexpensive. Goes well with a woodsy themed backyard. My dad would love this.
Kylie R.
Bought this for my in laws for their camper bc they already have some
Bear decor. They absolutely love it!
Kim  W.
WINCHESTER, KY
I got my dad this for Christmas last year and he loved it! a great gift for a hunter or cabin owner.
Jesse M.
Saint Albans, WV
This is so adorable! I love bears, this is lovely anywhere out doors. Mine is by my tree
Lauren H.
Cute little guy to have around the home. Gives off a woodsy vibe! The neighbors love it.
Alli S.
Very cute and well constructed. Would be a great gift for anyone who likes bears.
Doriana H.
SAN JUAN DE LOS MORROS, ESTADO GUARICO
Hermosas construcción, para decorar el jardín se vería hermosisimo! Recomendado yo lo quiero
Brooke C.
S Charleston, OH
Will this be okay if it stays outside
Lynda D.
Ballwin, MO
What is this bear made out of?
Reina H.
Watsonville, CA
Take my money. Where can I find one of these?
Decorator Expert Level 1
Is this worth purchasing?