BY CHANEL

PRODUCT Give skin a much-needed break with LE WEEKEND DE CHANEL, which enhances renewal and replenishes hydration, leaving the complexion softer and more luminous. The third product of the LE JOUR, LA NUIT and LE WEEKEND DE CHANEL ritual that restores skin's optimal rhythms. KEY INGREDIENTS A gentle Glycolic Acid Complex and calming Rose Water work together to deeply exfoliate, hydrate and boost skin's luminosity for the week ahead. HOW TO APPLY Use instead of your usual moisturizer once or twice a week in the morning and evening. Avoid the eye area. Follow daytime application with sun protection, such as UV ESSENTIEL or CC CREAM. see more...

Buy on Chanel
Marna L.
The formula for this item has changed for the worse. I use to rely on this item for brightening effects without all the shimmer. But I have since found better alternatives now that Chanel has tweaked the formula/
Tali M.
I used this for about a month and didn't see any results or a difference in my skin. One of the main ingredients is glycolic acid, which I used religiously while I was in my teens/early twenties, so maybe that's why it never worked for me. But I also didn't like the way it smelled either. I can handle the smell from a cleanser but not a face cream. The glycolic acid also never gave me any kind of tingling feeling like it says it might. But if your skin isn't familiar with glycolic acid maybe this will work for you.
Joanna R.
Summerville, SC
Smells amazing, heavily scented in my opinion but I love it! Great moisturizer, only for the weekends but I find it amazing as a daily moisturizer and I believe before makeup primer! Great after a session of exfoliating. Fast absorbing not greasy at all. Splurge buy but worth it! Just the ingredients alone got me! Frankincense ūüėć so fancy. Gotta pamper and put this on my face at least once in my life.
Lea S.
Chanel skincare is my absolute favorite. I got a sample of this when I bought my cleanser & toner and I've completely fallen in love! It leaves my skin so hydrated, extra glowy, and so incredibly soft! I use it at night and my face feels amazing when I wake up. Would highly recommend, esp if you have dry skin!
Danette A.
Seriously this stuff is magical!!!! You are only supposed to use it on the weekends to boost skins radiance throughout the week and it def does that! I can have a breakout and use this stuff over night and have visibly reduced pimples. It tightens pores as well. LOVE. Worth every penny
Charlie A.
Columbus , OH
For super soft baby skin !! I would get this product it is amazing and very lightweight .. non greasy !! Extra plus !!! It's on the pricey side but a little goes a long way !! Great as just the moisturizer it is but also works well under makeup !!
ashley r.
i use this as a night cream and it makes my skin super supple and soft, and since i have dry sensitive skin, it doesn't irritate it at all which i'm in love with. i'd buy this again and would recommend
Victoria J.
Orland Park, IL
If you want really soft skin this is the lotion for you! It's an amazing lotion a little pricey but worth it. I have sensitive skin and it's so compatible Bc it's so light on the skin. I would buy it again once I run low
Paula M.
Use this lotion #overnight, under your #moisturiser, and wake up with the softest skin you've ever had. It's amazing. But don't overdo it - once or twice a week is enough. For the rest of the week I use Le Nuit. I've tried similar products but this one smells beautiful and does not feel at all harsh. Definitely worth the money.
Sandra D.
Calgary, AB
Love this line. The weekend is a gentle enough formula. Effective yet didn't irritate my skin.
Adriana G.
Molina de Aragón
It's only for the weekends?
Tali M.
Does anyone know the glycolic acid percentage on this?