Le Village French Macarons Assortment - Traditional Selection - 6 Flavors - 35 Pieces

BY LE VILLAGE

• Nunca he probado este producto y tengo muchas gan...Be the first to answer!
  • I've heard that these are one of those "love it or hate it" kind of...4 Answers
  • How are these? I saw guests at one of my tables eating them one nig...2 Answers
  • "Not as great as the real thing, fresh off the bakers rack but for store bought brands they are great! " in 1 review
Janvi Y.
Janvi Y.
Fremont, CA
Macarons in general, are supposed to be high quality and fluffy and these are just that. Great for a midnight crave. They are packed to the rim with sugar and preservatives but who cares? They're MACARONS. Yes, I would definitely recommend them to others :)
zirse a.
zirse a.
These were like tasting heaven! I especially loved the lemon ones - they are to die for. If I could get an entire box of just those I would...but I would then eat them all and my waist line doesn't need that! lol
Gaoshuapa R.
Gaoshuapa R.
Saint Paul, MN
I really love these they are a bit crunchy, bit has a lot of flavors to choose from. pistachio, vanilla, chocolate, creme brucee, etc. i love these and i buy them at sam's club.
Rasheeda P.
Rasheeda P.
Brooklyn, NY
Omg! They're amazing. I love the red velvet flavor especially! They're a little circular cookie that you pop in your mouth. I would give five stars but they're a bit expensive.
Gabriela G.
Gabriela G.
Todo macaron son ricossssssssssssssssssssssss, su sabor y textura, lastima que son algo caros y mas que todo los de marca francesas son todavia mas caros aunque mas ricos
Daniela O.
Daniela O.
Macarons,I love the taste , and definitely are a good gift for someone special , I love.. I love them a lot in life ... .. omg they are delicious
amie d.
amie d.
Delicious macaroons are my ultimate fave!!! freshly made at a bakery place,OR STORE macarons from anywhere is good as well.
jasmin V.
jasmin V.
San jose, CA
I love macarons. I love how they come in different flavors. My favorite macarons has to be chocolate and pistachio.
Payal S.
Payal S.
Boston, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert
Too sugary, if you're used to the real bakery/homemade macarons, these are not going to satisfy your craving.
Mobina T.
Mobina T.
Stony Brook, NY
I love macrons, they are my favorite. They have so many variety of flavored macron and most of them taste really good.
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Miramar, FL
I've heard that these are one of those "love it or hate it" kind of items. Is that true?
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
Danbury, CT
How are these? I saw guests at one of my tables eating them one night and they looked delicious, also where can you find them?
Kenia O.
Kenia O.
Where do you buy this and whats the price range?
Yamilleth R.
Yamilleth R.
Riverhead, NY
Nunca he probado este producto y tengo muchas ganas de probarlo pero mi pregunta es cómo sabe cuál es la sensación siento duro suave