Le Tote uploaded by Nita G.Le Tote uploaded by Sαrαhi F.

BY LE TOTE

Le Tote is a women’s fashion rental service offering UNLIMITED boutique style apparel and accessories. Available in the 48 contiguous United States.

Nita G.
Orlando, FL
First time trying Letote I am in the process of loosing 25 pounds so I don’t want to buy clothes that won’t fit. This seems like a win win since I get to still have nice trendy clothes without buying them. I got the premium package with 5 clothing items and 3 accessories. I swapped everything out they gave me everyday clothes. I wanted date night more upscale. I used the code Kellie from retailmenot to receive 50% off. After I signed up I saw where I can send free totes to my friends. So make sure you find a friend first it is the cheapest way to try it. All my clothes fit and arrived in the box where I did not have to iron anything. I am loving this thing so far and it gives me energy to work out by looking nice and getting so many compliments. If you put your email in the comment I will send you a free tote if you dont have a friend and wanted to try it out <3
TheRealSlimSadie89 H.
Coconut Creek, FL
I’m currently in a love / hate relationship with Le Tote. It’s that friend who has great clothes but sucks at putting together outfits that work and I need polished outfits not individual pieces! Getting to try as many outfits as I want a month for 59 bucks is great except that I end up having to do just as much legwork as when I try stuff on at the store. So often my outfits don’t fit just right, or what they choose for me is a style nightmare that makes no sense together. So while it’s fun... it feels like a little too much work.
Christina W.
Roseville, MI
Fashionista Expert Level 3
I decided to try Le Tote because I am a huge fan of similar boxes. I was under the impression that with this subscription you got to preview your items and swap them out for something you think you might like better before it is sent to you. I guess with the Le Tote Select subscription that is not an option. I received 4 pieces, two of them were too big. I didn’t end up keeping anything. They give you a pre paid mailing bag to send your pieces back. Afterwards you get to review your box and the items you received. I will give them one more shot to see if the reviews made a difference.
Natalie. A.
Las Vegas, NV
After undergoing weight loss surgery almost 3 years ago this August. I knew I needed new clothes but I didn't want to spend money and hate whatever it is I purchased. Besides, I also wanted a new style, since I used to be a hoodie and jeans kind of girl. I have been with Le Tote since January 2018 and let me just say, I absolutely love it! I love how you're able to take your time with your items and of course you can purchase anything at a discount. Not to mention the items that they have on sale too! I do wish that it was a little similar to another clothing subscription that applies what you paid for the membership to your purchase. Other than that, I definitely recommend giving them a try!
Maggie K.
Westerville, OH
I really like Le Tote. The shipping and returns process is really easy, and I love having control over my boxes, unlike with StitchFix. They also offer fitting advice based on your feedback on the cloning. The styles they choose for me aren’t usually a hit, but it’s fine because I can just swap them out. The only drawback is that they don’t offer plus sizes, and that all the clothes on the website aren’t actually available for rent.
Sαrαhi F.
Garland, TX
I just received my first Le Tote box and I am in love! I love the fact that I can experiment with different fashion pieces and wear them for however long and if I fall in love with a piece keep it. The subscription is affordable for the brands of clothes you’re getting and so worth it. I also love how quickly it shipped too, that was a bonus. I’ll definitely be keeping my Le Tote subscription because I love it!
Paola T.
Reno, NV
I received a rental box with customized outfits and it was so cute! The accessories looked very original and professional and the shipment service was on point
Joanna S.
Rocklin, CA
I love using Le Tote! Fingers crossed that they will add petite sizing. I’ll really get more out of the service when they do that! Le Tote
Dayna K.
fletcher, nc
Le Tote is a fun way to find new styles of clothes. I don’t have time to shop so it’s great to have a box of style sent my home every month.
sarah t.
i have been a le tote subscriber for years and absolutely love it! great clothes, great customer service!
Mara S.
Pittsburgh, PA
LeTote, Stitch Fix, or Trunk Club?