BY LE SUEUR

Le Sueur® Very Young Small Sweet Peas.
Very young small.
Sweet peas. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Allyson M.
I loathe veggies but I can eat these a can at a time! I absolutely love them! No other brand of peas will do! I actually buy them in bulk at SAMs club. they have a nice sweetness but not overly and always taste great! I cook with a little butter, salt, and pepper!
Kim R.
Ashburn, VA
Foodie Expert
I live for peas. Pea shoots, English peas, frozen peas, fresh peas but usually never canned peas. That was until I was desperate and bought some of these for a recipe. They were awesome! While fresh peas are always so much better these are amazing in a pinch.
Farah M.
Lawton , OK
Foodie Expert
I usually buy frozen but from time to time I purchase canned. I have purchase this about 3 times. Great flavor, peas don't come mushy, and has a nice sweetness, not overpowering. I recommend, they're pretty good and easy to prepare.
Mich C.
Foodie Expert
These peas are the best for a canned item...great quality not mushy..cost between $2-$3 per can but well worth it..you can tell the difference from other good quality canned peas...my family only likes this brand
Michelle S.
By far THE BEST TASTING peas available!! La Sueur is a five star product, even surpassing fresh grown peas!! These peas are the perfect blend of sweet and fresh and have the taste of a delicacy.
Rachel C.
My boyfriend thinks I'm crazy for loving these but they are sooooo gooood! If you're eating frozen peas, these are totally different. So soft, smooth, and buttery!
Lori W.
Cape Coral, FL
The best peas you can buy! I use them in all kids of dishes. I have tried cheaper brands but they are not as tender as these I always use this brand now.
Amanda K.
Newkirk, OK
My family loves Le Sueur peas. My daughter hates all peas except these ones. They are a perfect side dish with any dish or alone.
Carrie P.
Metairie , LA
Foodie Expert
I only eat Le Sueur peas and carrots. They are the best quality. They are the king of the pea world. Great price
Rosemary P.
My hubby will only way this brand of can veggies. they are so delicious and goes really well as a side.
Tiffany S.
Twin Lakes, WI
Foodie Expert
What is the cost per can of this?
Samantha K.
Waverly, OH
Who else likes these?
Kelly D.
Foodie Expert
What is the price comparison to other brands?
Tiffany S.
Twin Lakes, WI
Foodie Expert
How do you like this brand?