Le Sueur Sweet Peas uploaded by Verónica S.Le Sueur Sweet Peas uploaded by Leslie S.

BY LE SUEUR

Le Sueur® Brand Very Young Small Sweet Peas. see more...

Kalie T.
Youngsville, LA
I love Le Sueur peas. I don't buy canned veggies often but these are so good! They are more pricey than other canned peas but they are so worth it. I normally buy the can with the little onions and mushrooms in it and make them with a roux as a base.
Aimee W.
My husband uses these for a fried rice recipe and the kids LOVE it! I'm not much of a canned veggie eater, i love my veggies fresh, but I have to say these are pretty darn close to that great fresh taste. They are perfect for casaroles!
Ashley K.
Twn And Cntry, MO
These are the only kind of peas that I will buy!! With a bit of added salt, pepper, and butter when warmed they are the best!! My favorite part of every meal!
Leslie S.
Le Sueur Sweet Peas is the only brand of sweet peas I buy! After trying several brands it is a favorite of my family! An easy addition to any meal.
Verónica S.
My favorite recipe is when my mom cooks a salad with this. She use carrots, potatoes, chicken, sweet peas and mayonnaise. I love this product!
Amber L.
These are my favorite peas of all time. I was raised eating these at least 2x a week. They are great with just a little bit of butter.