Le Sourcil Pro Gel

A unique gel-to-cream long lasting formula to color, fill-in and re-draw eyebrows for a custom-wear effect.

Bonjour !! J'aimerais savoir pourquoi je devrais acheter ce gel PLUTÔT qu'un gel sur brosse comme par exemple benefit... Quels sont les avantages ou inconvénients. J'ai fais le microblading car mes sourcils étaient tellement pâles qu'on ne les voyait pas mais je voudrais parfois ajouter du punch et une définition... Que recommandez vous ?
Which shade is best for dark brown eyebrows [product:lancome-sourcils-gel-waterproof-eyebrow-gel-cream] ?
[product:maybelline-fit-me-matte-poreless-foundation-90] is super good but for how long stays on you face ?
Start your review of Le Sourcil Pro Gel!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
This brow gel gives you the most precise wing I've ever seen before ! It goes on smooth and easy to apply , while it dries matte to set for the day ! Lovely product ! I would definitely consider buying again !in reviews
Love this brow gel!! Smooth and easy to apply! It's also long lasting and easy to put on. It was my first time trying it and I would use it again!! It had a nice package as well. I would recommend it to others!! :-) in reviews
 Karla P.
Jackson Hts, NY
So my favorite eyebrows pomade , highly recommend it , keeps my eyebrows looking perfect all day 😍😍😍😍
Olivia M.
Le Sourcil Pro Gel uploaded by Olivia M.
This eyebrow gel applies very smoothly and easily! It also doesn't take a lot of product to achieve beautiful brows! This product was recommended to me by an Ulta employee who said that it doesn't crumble or dry out as easily as the Anastasia dip brow pomade! However I haven't owned the product long enough to know if this is true or not! This definitely made my eyebrows look more natural and it took significantly less time than what my old routine did! It also is waterproof and smudge proof so regardless of the hot or rainy weather, my eyebrows look amazing!
Gregoria R.
Elmhurst , NY
My go to when I’m on vacation I keep it in my bag because it’s the one thing I must wear always!
Logan S.
Arlington, TN
This product does a good job as far as color however my opinion is the same for any eyebrow product that isn't a dry pencil or powder. when you use a wet profit it makes your eyebrows look wet and sticky and fake. I would not recommend this. instead try Anastasia browwiz or brow powder.
Isabel L.
Porterville, CA
Comes off easy if you rub your eyes , other than that works good. I would recommend it.
Chasity V.
Port Orange, FL
Purchased at: ULTA
Love this brow gel! Works so well on my eyebrows, so nice and creamy which I like and so easy to apply and fill out with I would definitely recommend this and I will will definitely be purchasing this again!
Kristina A.
Bellevue, NE
I have this in Auburn and love it for matching my red head! The color is very natural looking and stays put all day with zero flaking.
Tamara H.
Clover, SC
It wasn't for me it made me look like i had drawn on my eyebrows and i like a more natural looking brow. Maybe i just didn't know what i was doing. Lol!
lesly G.
I honestly love just about ANY eye brow , they just work so much better than eye brow pencils.
jaysa S.
Ravenna, TX
Le Sourcil Pro Gel uploaded by jaysa S.
My favorite brow product. I have black hair and prefer my brows to also be black. The Anastasia dip brow in granite goes on like sharpie and then you can't blend it at all! This goes on black but then you can blend it so that it looks natural. I love it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Johanna R.