Skin CareBody CareLotion & MoisturizersLe Petit Marseillais
Shea Butter, Aloe & Beeswax Nourishing Body Milk Lotion, French Skin Care for Dry Skin Relief & pH Neutral for Skin, 84 fl oz, 3 Pack

by Le Petit Marseillais

Le Petit Marseillais Shea Butter, Aloe & Beeswax Nourishing Body Milk Lotion, French Skin Care for Dry Skin Relief & pH Neutral for Skin, 8.4 fl. oz, 3 Pack for UPC 381371171972

Is this safe for sensitive skin? Can I use on my face?
Start your review of Le Petit Marseillais Shea Butter, Aloe & Beeswax Nourishing Body Milk Lotion, French Skin Care for Dry Skin Relief & pH Neutral for Skin, 8.4 fl. oz, 3 Pack!
New Castle, DE
Le Petit Marseillais Shea Butter, Aloe & Beeswax Nourishing Body Milk Lotion, French Skin Care for Dry Skin Relief & pH Neutral for Skin, 8.4 fl. oz, 3 Pack uploaded by Elene A.
This product is amazing for dry and damaged hair. It smells wonderful and has a really good result. In Italy I paid approximately 20 euros 💶 that is little bit expensive, but I still recommend this conditioner to the ones, who have damaged hair.
Paris
Nice ❤️ great for dry skin . [email protected] but does nt lost long ,i mean you need to put again if you have dry skin as mine , i love the oil it repare and soften skin really well ❤️
Arad
I tried this product and i am very satisfied, this brand is one of my favorites, I love it and it’s a very good body lotion, it smells very good and it is absorbed into the skin quickly, it has a light texture, you cand use it daily after bath or after sun.
This is a great product for a great price has really helped me as I have very dry skin
Lille
Le lait pour le corps hydrate super bien. J’ai la peau très sèche et ce lait me la répare en douceur. Petit plus il laisse une odeur agréable sur la peau. J’aime beaucoup ce produit je l’utilise quotidiennement
Barcelona
love the smell, love the feel in the skin, I love everything about this, it's very moisturizing too so it has everything I need
Very nice price quality relation. Good for not that much dry skin. Very light. Love the scent.
Briatexte
Très bonne odeur, il fait bien son travail mais met un peu de temps à pénétrer dans la peau. C'est un flacon grand format, il est donc intéressant de l'utiliser sur tout le corps pour éviter d'en jeter la moitié au bout d'un an....
Ask a question to the Influenster community...